E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- S.G. Kashuba, V.N. Ivanov. Gold and Technology. 3 (37). pp. 6-9. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Litvintsev, A.P. Van-Van-Ye, Aleksandrova, TN, Korneeva, SI. A separate article of the Mountain Information-Analytical Bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 3. 12 p. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Business Directory Far East. Gold of Far East and the Baikal region in 2016. Retrieved at: minvr.ru/upload/iblock/40f/Декларация-2017.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Seryi, P.P. Sas, X Congress of Concentrators of the CIS countries. Collection of Materialov. 2. P. 421-424. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Mirzekhanova, G.S. Mirzekhanov, V.S. Litvintsev, Retrospective Analysis of the Formation of Resource-Ecological Problems in the Development of Alluvial Gold Deposits / Pacific Geology. 2. P. 95-108. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ackles, D. Gold is where you find it. Authorhouse. Includes an account of the effective use of innovative IHC jigs at Gold Dust Creek in Alaska. 116 p. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Ackels, D., Madonna J. Placer Mining in Alaska with IHC jigs. Alaskan Prospectors and Miners News, Fall Edition. 9 p. (1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.