E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Verkhovtsev A N Lukyanova Zh K Carrying out specialized works on tracking coal seams with the help of deciphering the AFS in the Gonam coal-bearing area of the South Yakut basin. The report for 1992-1996. Yakutsk. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Zaliznyak M I Report on prospecting works in the southern part of the Gonam area for 1988-1996. Funds of the State Humanitarian University “Yuzhyakutgeologiya”. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Minakov V S Verevkin N I Report on the group geological survey and geological study of the m-ba 1: 50000 on the territory of sheets 0-51-132-B, G; 133-AB; 134-AB; 0-51-121,122 (Guvilgra gold-bearing area on the works of the Melemken party for 1981-87). Funds of “Yuzhyakutgeologia”. [Google Scholar]
- Utrobin D V Geological structure and minerals of the Upper Sutama gold-bearing area. Funds “Yuzhyakutgeologia”. (1989). [Google Scholar]
- Shiryaev V P Borzykh S D Report on the topic: Structural-tectonic map of the South Yakutian basin 1:500000 with maps-inserts 1:50000 for prospective plots. Funds of “Yuzhyakutgeologia”. (1981). [Google Scholar]
- Cherepovsky V F Coal base of Russia. Coal basins and fields/hl. Geoinformark, T.5. Book 2. 638 p. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Hvorostina A A Potentsial of a subsoil of a frame of the Southern Yakut coal field Neryungri Publishing house Tekhn. in-that SVFU. 238 p. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Mineral resources of the coal industry of Russia. In 2 volumes. 2 (regions and pools). Moskow publishing house. state. mountains. un-that. 448 p. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Cherepovsky V F Coal basins of the region of the Baikal-Amur Mainline. Moskow, Nedra. 157 p. (1984). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.