E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Clean Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Olasolo P, Juárez MC, Olasolo J, et al. Economic analysis of Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS). A review of software packages for estimating and simulating costs. Applied Thermal Engineering, 104, 647–658 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guiling, Zhang Wei, Liang Jiyun, et al. Evaluation of geothermal resource potential in China. Earth Journal, 38, 448–459 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Aiguo. The commercialization of power generation from dry hot rock still needs time. China Petrochemical News, 007 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Yijin. Progress and Thinking on Thermal Energy Development of Dry Hot Rock. Petroleum Drilling Technology, 2, 1–7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guiying, Li Jijiang, Zhang Yang. Current Situation and Countermeasures of Geothermal Resources Exploration and Development. China Land and Resources Economics, 23, 17–20 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Qingxiang. Discussion on the development potential, benefit analysis and development planning of geothermal energy resources in dry hot rock. Energy and Environment, 2, 2–3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tan Xu, Wu Junjiang, Mao Taitian, Tan Yuejin. Multi-attribute intelligent decision-making based on triangular fuzzy number hesitant intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 39, 829–836 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Wenqi. FVIKOR-based multi-criteria decision-making method for triangular fuzzy numbers. Control and Decision, 31, 1330–1334 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Tavana M, Caprio D D, Santos-Arteaga F J. An extended stochastic VIKOR model with decision maker’s attitude to risk. Information Sciences, 432, 301–318 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Awasthi A, Govindan K, Gold S. Multi-tier sustainable global supplier selection using a fuzzy AHP-VIKOR based approach. International Journal of Production Economics, 195, 106–117 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gupta P, Mehlawat MK, Grover N. Intuitionistic fuzzy multi-attribute group decision-making with an application to plant location selection based on a new extended VIKOR method. Information Sciences, s 370-371, 184–203 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Fang, Liu Zhihua, Li Shubiao. Research on risk assessment of public engineering projects based on entropy method and VIKOR method. Journal of Hunan University(Natural Science), 39, 83–86 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shuji. Study on the weight determination and evaluation method of post-composition evaluation index for large-scale irrigation area water saving reform project. Xi’an University of Technology, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.