E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Clean Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Zou R, Zhou W J, and Li X Y, “The generation and research method of urban heat island effect,” Rural Economy and science technology, vol. 18, pp.107–113, March 2007.(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Siriwardene N R, Deletic A, and Fletcher TD., “Clogging of storm-water gravel infiltration systems and filters: insights from a laboratory study,” Water Research, vol 41, pp.1433–1440, July 2007. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tan S, Fwa T F, and Han C T, “Clogging evaluation of permeable bases,” Journal of transportation engineering, vol 129, pp.309–315, March 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Drake J, Bradford A, and Seters T V, “Hydrologic performance of three partial-infiltration permeable pavements in a cold climate over low permeability soil,” Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, vol 19, pp.159–169, September 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y Y, Jiang C, Liu J, Liu H, Wu Y X, and Zhao J H, “Advances on the research of plugging and recovery of permeable concrete pavement,” Environment Science & Technology, vol 39, pp.159–163, May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Tennis Paul D, Liming Michael L., and Akers David J., Pervious concrete pavements, Skokie, IL: Portland Cement Association, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Hendricks IL, Noiseless concrete pavements, Retrieved from http://www.eupave.edu/documents/graphics/inventory-of-documents/febelcempublicaties/noiselessconcrete-pavements.pdf, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Crouch LK, Cates MA, Dotson VJ, Honeycutt KR, and Badoe D, “Measuring the effective air void content of Portland cement pervious pavements,” Cen Concr Aggr, vol 25, pp.16–20, January 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Montes F, Valavala S, and Haselbach L, “A new test method for porosity measurements of Portland cement pervious concrete,” Journal of ASTM International, vol 2, pp.1–13, February 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng M L, Wang B G, and Hu C S, “Study on fatigue properties of permeable concrete,” Journal of Chinese highway, vol 17, pp.7–11, January 2004.(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cui X Z, Zhang J, Huang D, Jin Q, and Hou F, “Simulation of the rapid plugging test of permeable concrete pavement under heavy rain,” vol 29, pp.1–19, October 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Henderson V, and Tighe S L, “Evaluation of pervious concrete pavement permeability renewal maintenance methods at field sites in Canada,” Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, vol 38, pp.1404–1413, December 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Chopra M, Kakuturu S, and Ballock C, “Effect of rejuvenation methods on the infiltration rates of pervious concrete pavements,” Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, vol 112, pp.426–433, June 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.