E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Grid and Power System|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Lai Xiao-wen, Zhong Hai-wang, Yang Jun-feng et al. Decomposed Optimization Method over Large-scale Power System Based on Price Response Function. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Javad Feizollahi, Large-Scale Decentralized Unit Commitment. August 27, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Dan, Li Xiao-lei, Ding Qiang Optimization of Tie Line Hierarchical Schedule Based on Network-wide Coordination. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wang B, Ye X, Xia Q, et al. Security-Constrained Economic Dispatch With AC/DC Interconnection System Based on Benders Decomposition Method. Proceedings of the Csee, 36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ding Q, Li K, Zhu Z, et al. Economic Dispatch Optimization Method for Large-scale Power Grid Based on Variable Dimension Reduction. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kargarian A, Fu Y, Li Z. Distributed Security-Constrained Unit Commitment for Large-Scale Power Systems. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 30 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao W, Liu M. Cutting Plane Consensus Algorithm for Decentralized Dynamic Economic Dispatch in Multi-area Power systems. Proceedings of the Csee, 36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ahmadi-Khatir A, Conejo A J, Cherkaoui R. Multi-Area Unit Scheduling and Reserve Allocation Under Wind Power Uncertainty. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 29 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Y, Liu M, Li L. Multiobjective Stochastic Economic Dispatch With Variable Wind Generation Using Scenario-Based Decomposition and Asynchronous Block Iteration. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Shahidehpour M, Wu W, et al. Decentralized Multiarea Robust Generation Unit and Tie-Line Scheduling Under Wind Power Uncertainty. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Saurabh Tewari, Charles J. Geyer, Ned Mohan, A Statistical Model for Wind Power Forecast Error and its Application to the Estimation of Penalties in Liberalized Markets, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS, 26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Men D Y, Ji X, Cai Z, et al. Expert Library-Based Data Verification for National-Regional-Provincial Power Grid Integration Security Correction. Advanced Materials Research, 805–806 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.