E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Grid and Power System|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Liu Zhenya, Zhang Qiping, Wang Yating, Dong Cun, Zhou Qinyong. Research on Reactive Compensation Strategies for Improving Stability Level of Sending-end of 750 kV Grid in Northwest China. Proceedings of the CSEE, 35 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zheng. Dynamic Behavior Analysis of AC / DC Power System. (Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianshe, Zhang Yao, Zhang Zhichao, et al. Influence of dc system control modes on voltage andpower recovery after large disturbance in hybrid ac/dcsystems. Power System Technology, 29 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Weidong, Xu Zheng, Han Zhenxiang. Coordinatedrecovery strategy for multi-infeed hvdcsystems.Electric Power Automation Equipment, 22 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Weidong, Xue Yusheng, Jing Yong, et al. Acoordinated recovery strategy for 3 hvdc systems involvedin the south china power grid. Automation of ElectricPower Systems 27 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Ping, Lin Weifang, Sun Huadong, et al. Research and electromechanical transient simulation on mechanism of commutation failure in multi-infeed hvdc power transmission system. Power System Technology, 36 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ren Jing, Li Xingyuan, Jin Xiaoming, et al. Simulationstudy on commutation failure caused by switching acfilters of inverter stations in multi-infeed hvdcsystems. Power System Technology, 32 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Jin Xiaoming, Zhou Baorong, Guan Lin, et al. HVDC-interaction-strength index for the multi-infeed-hvdc power system. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Li Weifang, Tang Yong, Bo Guangquan. Definition and application of short circuit ratio for multi-infeed ac/dcpower systems. Proceedings of the CSEE, 28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jingqiang, Guo Xiaojiang, Zhang Jian, et al. Dynamic characteristics of receiving-end of multi-infeed hvdcpower transmission system. Power System Technology, 33(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Dongxia,Yu Rui, etc. SFC start and relay protection of 300 Mvar large synchronous condenser. Power System Protection and Control, 20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.