E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Smart Grid and Power System|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Coal falls as gas rises. “World energy balances in 2016” [http.//www.iea.org/newsroom/news/2017/august/coal-falls-as-gas-rises-world-energy-balances-in-2016.html] [Google Scholar]
- The editorial committee of China Electric Power Yearbook, “China Electric Power Yearbook 2013”, (China Electric Power Press, Beijing, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Yang ; S.L. Chen, “Incorporating a multi-criteria decision procedure into the combined dynamic programming/production simulation algorithm for generation expansion planning”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems 4(1989) [Google Scholar]
- George A. Orfanos; Pavlos S. Georgilakis ; Nikos D. Hatziargyriou. “Transmission Expansion Planning of Systems With Increasing Wind Power Integration”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 28 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jeremy Hargreaves, Elaine K. Hart, Ryan Jones, Arne Olson REFLEX. “An Adapted Production Simulation Methodology for Flexible Capacity Planning”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lin A.M. Breipohl; F.N. Lee, “Comparison of probabilistic production cost simulation methods”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 4 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Weiping Wu; Zechun Hu; Yonghua Song; Giovanni Sansavini; Huimiao Chen; Xiaoshuang Chen, “Transmission Network Expansion Planning Based on Chronological Evaluation Considering Wind Power Uncertainties”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. D. Braga, J. T. Saraiva, “A multiyear dynamic approach for transmission expansion planning and long-term marginal costs computation”, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 20 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bouffard, F. D. Galiana, “Stochastic security for operations planning with significant wind power generation”, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 22 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Billinton, W. Wangdee, “Reliability-based transmission reinforcement planning associated with large-scale wind farms”, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 22 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tuohy and M. O’Malley, “Pumped storage in system with very high wind pentration,” Energy policy, 39 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Ummels, E. Pelgrum, and W.L. Kling, “Intergration of large-scale wind poer and use of energy storage in the Netherlands’ electricity supply,” Iet Renew. Power Generat, 2 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Ummels, M.E. Pelgrum, and W.L. Kling, “Impacts of wind power on thrmal generation unti commintment and dispatch”, IEEE Trans. Energy, 22 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Black, V silva, and G, Strbac, “the role of the storage in intgrationg wind energy”, in Proc. Int. Conf. Future Power Systems. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- N. zhang, T. Zhou, C. Duan, X. Tang, J. Huang, Z. Lu, and C. Kang, “Impact of Large –scale wind farm connecting with power grid on peak load regulation demand,” (in Chinese) Power sys. Technology, 34 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. zhang, C. Kang, D. S. Kirchen, Q. Xia, W. Xia, J. Huang, and Q. Zhang, “Planning Pumped storage capacity for wind power intergration”, IEEE Trans. Energy, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Youjie, J. D. McCalley, Vittal V.” Simplification, expansion and enhancement of direct interior point algorithm for power system maximum load ability.”IEEE Transactions on PowerSystem, 15 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Pyo, H.W. Kang, and S. I. Moon. “A new operation method for grid-connect PV system considering voltage regulation in distribution system”, IEEE power Engineering SocietyGneneral Meeting, Pittsburgh.PA, July, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- G. Notton, C. Cristofari. M. Muselli, P. Poggi, and N. Heraud. “Hourly solar irradiations estimation .from horizontal measurements to inclined data”. In 1st International Symposium on Enviroment Identities and Mediterranean Area, July 2006. [Google Scholar]
- W. Long X. Wang. and etc. “The Adequacy Discrete Analysis Based on Hierarchical Structure of Power Grid,” In Chengdu . 2014 IEEE International Conference on Power System Technology Conf., pp. 1701 pp.1–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.