E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Grid and Power System|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company, “Post-Offer Physical Assessment – Lineman Line of Progression”, PG&E Corporation, Available: www.pge.com [Accessed Febrary. 14, 2017] [Google Scholar]
- Karen L. Moy, Robert K. Scragg, Grant McLean, and Harriette Carr, “The New Zealand Physical Activity Questionnaires: Validation by Heart-Rate Monitoring in a Multiethnic Population”, Journal, Physical Activity & Health vol 5, pp. 45–61, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Alan Burdick and John T. Scarbrough, “Heart Rate and Heart Rate Variability an Attempt to Clarify”, Journal, Perceptual and Motor Skills vol 26, pp. 10047–1053, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- Sang-Ho Jo, Jinmyung Kim and Dongkyu Kim, “Heart Rate and Heart Rate Variability Change While Falling Asleep During Driving a Car”, Journal, American College of Cardiology vol 70, pp. 79, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Taylor, “Heart-Rate Changes in Improved Spider-Phobic Patients”, Journal, Psychological Reports, vol 41, pp. 667–671, 1977. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Michael Felts, Stephen Crouse and Mark Brunetz “Influence of Aerobic Fitness on Ratings of Perceived Exertion during Light to Moderate Exercise”, Journal, Perceptual and Motor Skills , pp. 671–676, 1988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ediscon International Company, “Lineman Physical Performance Test Battery”, Southern California Edison, Available: www.edison.com [Accessed Febrary. 15,2017] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.