E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Grid and Power System|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- M. Y. Wu, M. I. Ridzuan and S. Z. Djokic, “Smart grid functionalities for improving reliability of rural electricity networks,” in Mediterranean Conference on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion (MedPower), Belgrade, Serbia, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ray, S. Bhattacharjee and A. Bhattacharya, “Optimal Allocation of Remote Control Switches in Radial distribution netwrok for Reliability Improvement,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal Elsevier B.V., (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hashemi-Dezaki, H. Haeri-Khiavi and H. Askarian-Abyaneh, “Reliability optimization of Electrical Distribution Systems using Internal Loops to minimize Energy Not-Supplied (ENS),” Journal of Applied Reasearch and Technology, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Lopez, J. F. Franco and M. J. Rider, “Optimization-Based Switch Allocation to Improve Energy Losses and Service Restoration in Radial Electrical Distribution Systems,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution Journals, 10, 2792–2801 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Lim, T. S. Sidhu, M. S. Choi, S. J. Lee and B. N. Ha, “An Optimal Composition and Placement of Automatic Switches in DAS,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 28, 1474–1482 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. G. W. da Silva, R. A. F. Pereira and J. R. S. Mantovani, “Optimized Allocation of Sectionalizing Switches and Control and Protection Devices for Reliability Indices Improvement in Distribution Systems,” in IEEE/PES Transmision and Distribution Conference and Exposition: Latin America (IEEE Cat. No. 04EX956), (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zemite, M. Gorobecs, A. Smats, A. Jasevics and A. Levchenkovs, “Genetic Algorithm for Optimization of Power Switch Allocation in Distribution Network,” in IEEE International Conference on Environment, Electrical Engineering, Industrial and Commercial Power Systems, Europe (EEEIC / I&CPS Europe), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Ferreira, D. S. Gazzana, A. S. Bretas, A. L. Bettiol, A. Carniato, L. F. do N. Passos, R. Z. Homma and F. N. Molina, “Multiobjective MILP Model for Optimal Allocation of Automated Switching Devices in Electric Power Distribution Systems,” in Poweer Tech, IEEE Eindhoven Conference, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- “IEEE std. 1366-2012 IEEE Guide for Electric Power Distribution Reliability Indices,” IEEE Power & Energy Society, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bernardon, M. Sperandio, V. J. Garcia, L. N. Canha, A. D. R. Abaide and E. F. B. DazaG, “AHP decision-making algorithm to allocate remotely controlled switches in distribution networks,” IEEE transactions on Power Delivery, 26, 1884–1892 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Moradi and M. Fotuhi-Firuzabad, “Optimal switch placement in distribution systems using trinary particle swarmoptimization algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 23, 271–279 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, M. Peng, X. Gao and G. Li, “Multi-objective Distribution Network Planning Considering Invulnerability,” in IEEE 2nd Information Technology, Networking, Electronic and Automation Control Conference (ITNEC), Chengdu, China, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. S. Carvalho, L. A. F. M. Ferreira and A. J. C. da Silva, “A decomposition approach to optimal remote controlled switch allocation in distribution systems,” Transactions on Power Delivery, 20, 1031–1036 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sindi and E. El-Saadany, “Unified Reliability Index Development for Utility Performance Assessment,” Intelligent Industrial Systems, 2, 149–161 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ghofrani-Jahromi, M. Kazemi and M. Ehsan, “Distribution Switches Upgrade for Loss Reduction and Reliability Improvement,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 30, 684–692 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. H. Buller and C. A. Woodrow, “Load factorEquivalent hour values compared,” Electricity World 92, 59–60 (1928) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Arritt, R. C. Dugan and T. A. Short, “Determining Loss Factor With the Use of Sequential-Time Simulations,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 51, 1933–1937 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mazza, G. Chicco, A. Russo and E. O. Virjoghe, “Multi-Objective Distribution Network Reconfiguration Based on Pareto Front Ranking,” Springer Science & Business Media, Intelligent Industrial Systems, Vols. DOI 10.1007/s40903-016-0065-6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Miranda, J. Ranito and L. Proenca, “Genetic algorithms in optimal multistage distribution network planning,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 9, 1927–1933 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.