E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- A.V. Zhukov, D.M. Dubinin, D.N. Utkin, F.N. Gaydamakin, A.V. Danilin, D.N. Toporkov Development and implementation of an automatic system for collecting information from the monitoring system of transient regimes registers in the UES of Russia. Relyschik, 3, 18 – 23 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Terzija, G. Valverde, C. Deyu, P. Regulski, V. Madani, J. Fitch, S. Skok, M.M. Begovic, A. Phadke Wide-area monitoring, protection, and control of future electric power networks, Proc. IEEE, Vol. 99, 1, 80 – 93 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Gadzhiev, E.A. Gulevich, Y.V. Sharov Identification of the linear model of the electric power system in the state space, Electricity, 7, 30 – 38 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Zybin, M.S. Misrikhanov, V. N. Ryabchenko. Recursive tests on controllability and observability of large dynamical systems, Automation and Telemechanics, 5, 119 – 132 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kailath Linear Systems. Prentice Hall. Englewood Cliffs. N.J, 682, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Gladkov, V.V. Kureichik, V.M. Kureichik Genetic algorithms. (FIZMATLIT, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Zubov, E.A. Mikrin, V. N. Ryabchenko. Matrix methods of automatic control systems for aircraft in the theory and practice, 666 (Publishing house of the Moscow State Technical University Bauman, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Misrikhanov, V.N. Ryabchenko Placing poles in large dynamic systems with many inputs and outputs. Reports of the Academy of Sciences, T. 434, 4, 1 – 3 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Sharov On the development of methods for analyzing the static stability of electric power systems. Electricity, 1, 12 – 18 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Gadzhiev, Y.V. Sharov Pseudo-modal estimation of static stability stocks of electric power systems. Electricity, 8, 12 – 17 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Gadzhiev, M. Misrikhanov, Y. V. Sharov. Modal synthesis of control laws in electric power systems based on multi-step decomposition. Electricity, 11, 4 – 11 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Sharov Application of the modal approach to solve the problem of ensuring the static stability of electric power systems. Izvestiya RAN. Power engineering, 2, 13 – 29 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.