E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Innovative Power Engineering 21 / Ed. V.M. Batenin, V.V. Bushuev, N.I. Voropai, Moscow: Information Center “Energia”, 584 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov Limiting regimes of electric power systems, Irkutsk: IrGUPS, 236 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, V.G. Kurbatsky, N.V. Tomin [and others], Complex of intellectual means for prevention of major accidents in power systems, Novosibirsk: Science, 332 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, Z.A. Stychinsky, Renewable energy sources: theoretical foundations, technologies, technical characteristics, economics, Magdeburg: Otto-von-Guericke-Universität, 223 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ellabban, H. Abu-Rub, F. Blaabjerg, Renewable energy resources: Current status, future prospects and their enabling technology, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 39, pp. 748–764 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Q. Huang, M.L. Crow, G.T. Heydt, J.P. Zheng, The Future Renewable Electric Energy Delivery and Management (FREEDM) System: The Energy Internet, S. J. N. I. S. (2010). Proceedings of the IEEE. DOI: 10.1109/JPROC.2010.2081330 [Google Scholar]
- D. Egre and J.C Milewski, The diversity of hydropower projects, Energy Policy, 30 (14), pp. 1225–1230 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C.E. Jupe, A. Michiorri, P.C. Taylor, Increasing the energy yield of generation from new and renewable energy sources, Renewable energy, 14 (2), pp. 37–62 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Torriti J. Demand, Side Management for the European Supergrid: Occupancy variances of European single-person households, Energy Policy, 44, pp. 199–206 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Suslov, N. Solonina, V. Stepanov, A principle of power quality control in the intelligent distribution networks, International symposium on smart electric distribution systems and technologies EDST 2015 Proceedings, pp. 260–264 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Y. Ma, W. Yun, Application of Improved Genetic Algorithm in PID Controller Parameters Optimization, Telkomnika, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 1524-1530 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Jaen-Cuellar, R. de J. Romero-Troncoso, L. Morales-Velazquez, R.A. Osornio-Rios, PID-Controller Tuning Optimization with Genetic Algorithms in Servo Systems, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 10, pp. 324–337 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, K.V. Suslov, Multi-agent technologies for control of distributed generation plants in the isolated power systems, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, T. 17, № 5, pp. 1197–1212 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, S.K. Kargapol’cev, Yu.N. Bulatov, O.N. Skrypnik, B.F. Kuznetsov, Intelligent control of the regulators adjustment of the distributed generation installation, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, T.17, № 5, pp. 1127–1140 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, Optimization of automatic regulator settings of the distributed generation plants on the basis of genetic algorithm. 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM). IEEE Conference Publications, pp. 1–6 (2016). doi: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2016.7911456 [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Ayuyev, V.V. Davydov, P.M. Erokhin, Optimization model of limiting modes of electrical systems, Electricity, 11, pp.3–11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Tarasov, Theoretical bases of the analysis of the steady-state regimes of electric power systems, Novosibirsk: Science, 344 p. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, Application of wavelet transform and genetic algorithms to tune automatic regulators of distributed generation plants, Sci. Bull. Novosibirsk State Tech. Univ., No. 2. T.63, pp. 7–22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Semchinov, Current conductors of industrial enterprises, Energia, 200 p. (1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.