E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Data of Rosstat, Technological development of industries economy, Energy effic iency, URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/en/statistics/economydevelopment/ (circulation date 12.02.2018). [Google Scholar]
- Energy in Australian mining sector. SunSHIFT Pty Ltd, 20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Kaplunov, M.V. Ryl’nikova, D.N. Radchenko, J. Min. Sci, 51, 1, 111–117 (2015), DOI: 10.1134/S1062739115010147 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Thomas Hillig Energy Consulting THEnergy. Business Models for renewable energy applications at mines [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.th-energy.net/english/platform-renewable-energy-and-mining / business-models / (circulation date 03/03/2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Senderov, V.I. Rabchuk, N.I. Pyatkova, S.V. Vorobyov, Ensuring Russia’s energy security: choice priorities. Sib. Otd-Institute of Energy Systems. L.A. Melentieva. Novosibirsk: Science, 116 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pyatkova N.I. [and etc.]. Energy Security Russia: problems and solutions. Russian Acad. Sci., Sib. Branch, Institute of Systems power them. L.A. Melentieva, 146 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Rylnikova, K.I. Strukov, V.V. Olizarenko etc, Gornyi Zhurnal, 12, 71–76 (2017), DOI:10.17580/gzh.2017.11.13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VNTP 13-2-93. Norms of technological design mining enterprises of metallurgy with underground method of development, by the Committee of the Russian Federation on metallurgy (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Rylnikova M.V., Radchenko D.N., Gadzhieva L.A., Materials Jubilee scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 100-anniversary of the RSGRUU. S. Ordzhonikidze “New in geological study of mineral resources”, 111–113 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.