E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- R. Billinton, D. Huang, Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 611 (IEEE, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Manov, Yu.Ya. Chukreev, N.V. Bobyliova, L.P. Solovieva, Proc. of the RAS. Energ. E 5, 74 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Krupenev, L.M. Lebedeva, G.F. Kovalev, N.A. Belyaev, A.Ye. Yegorov, Pv.E. Gromov, Energy policy, E 1, 33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, Risk Assessment of Power Systems: Models, Methods and Applications (IEEE Press, New Jork, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ya. Chukreev, M.Yu. Chukreev, Models of evaluation of capacity adequacy indices when managing the development of electric power systems (Komi scientific centre, Syktyvkar, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Kovaliov, L.M. Lebedeva; N.I. Voropay, Reliability of electric power systems (Nauka, Novossibirsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Sharguin, A.L. Koviazin, Ye.Ye. Popov, L.S. Smirnova, Proc. of HVDC Power Transmission Research Institute, E 65, 66 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.А. Belyaev, А.Ye. Yegorov, N.V. Korovkin, V.S. Chudny, Power plants, E 11, 47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Belyaev, N.V. Korovkin, V.S. Chudny, Electricity, E 5, 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Methodical provisions with regard to power system stability. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated June 30, 2003, No. 277 [Google Scholar]
- Regulations concerning power pricing sold upon capacity supply agreements. Approved by the Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation dated April 13, 2010, No. 238 [Google Scholar]
- Aggregate standards of pricing typical process solutions for major construction works of electricity generation facilities with regard to power supply facilities. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated February 8, 2016, No. 75 [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Faibisovitch, Handbook for power grids designing (NC ENAS, Moskow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Hingorani, L. Gyugyi, Understanding FACTS. Concepts and Technology of Flexible AC Transmission Systems (IEEE press, New Jork, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Markovitch, Power system states (Energy, Moskow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.