E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Kononov Yu.D. Ways to increase the validity of long-term forecasts of the energy development. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2015, p. 34–36. [Google Scholar]
- When to wait for a new world crisis. [Online]. Available: https://storm100.livejournal.com/3541359.html (Accessed June 27, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Types of cycles. Economic crises and their classification. [Online]. Available: https://storm100.livejournal.com/3541359.html (Accessed June 27, 2018). – p. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Korneev A.G. Monitoring of the current state of long-term forecasts of electricity consumption in the eastern regions of Russia and methodological issues of their improvement // Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems: Collected papers/ Ed. by N.I. Voropai, M.A. Korotkevich, A.A. Mikhalevich. Minsk: Publishing house BNTU, 2015. Issue 66, p. 125–133. [Google Scholar]
- Anisimova T.Yu. Influence of various factors on the achievement of strategic goals to reduce energy intensity of the domestic economy. [online] Available: https://kpfu.ru/docs/F929450089/2_Anis2.pdf (Accessed June 28, 2013), p. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Draft Energy Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035 (revised as of 01.02.2017). [online]. Available: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/1920 (Accessed June 28, 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.