E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Handbook on terminology in electric power industry. (М.: Printing house “KEM”, 2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev G.F., Lebedeva L.M. Reliability of electric power systems. (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Chukreev Yu.Ya. Models for electric power system reliability support. (Syktyvkar, 1995) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Wenyuan Li, Probabilistic Transmission System Planning (Wiley-IEEE Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.geenergyconsulting.com/practice-area/software-products/mars. [Google Scholar]
- Krupenev D.S., Boyarkin D.A., Iakubovskii D.V. Generation of random states of electric power systems for their reliability assessment by the Monte Carlo method. Reliability and safety in energy. V.10. No. 1. (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Renewables 2018 global status report (http://www.ren21.net/wpcontent/uploads/2018/06/178652_GSR2018_FullReport_web_-1.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- List of the selected RES projects (https://www.atsenergo.ru/vie/proresults) [Google Scholar]
- Krupenev D.S., Perzhabinsky S.M. Reliability assessment of electric power systems with wind power plants, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy. No. 2. (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.jinkosolar.com/index.html?lan=en [Google Scholar]
- https://www.enercon.de/en/home/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.