E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Rules for the designing of electrical installations. 7th Ed. (Publisjer NTs ENAS, M, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyushin, Relay protection and automation, 4, 28–36 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 55105-2012 (Standartinform, M, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Artsishevskiy, В. Gieev, Energetik, 5, 18–21 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Artsishevskiy, В. Gieev, University News. «Electromechanics», 6, 37–44 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyushin, Energetik, 12, 21–25 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Gurevich, K. Kabikov, Peculiarities of power supply, aimed at failure-free operation of industrial consumers (ELEKS-КМ, M, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32144-2013 (Standartinform, M, 2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.