E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- The concept of providing reliability in the electric power industry. / Voropai N.I., Kovalev G.F., Kucherov Yu.N., and others M.: LLC ID «ENERGY», 2013. p.304 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tadjibaev, A.N. Nazarythev, D. A. Andreev. The Analysis of Methods For Assessing The Integral Indexes of Electrical Equipment Technical Status // Научни Известия на НТСМ «Дни на безразрушителния контрол 2016, Созопол – България, Година XXIV, Брой 1(187), Юни 2016. – pp. 405 – 407. [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandr Nazarythev, Aleksei Tadjibaev, Dmitry Andreev. The Methodology of Determining the Probability of Electrical Equipment Failures Considering the Technical Status Index // Научни Известия на НТСМ «Дни на безразрушителния контрол 2017, Созопол – България, Година XXV, Брой 1(216), Юни 2017. – pp. 160 – 165. [Google Scholar]
- Nazarythev A.N., Novomlinsky E.V., Andreev D.A. Valuation of the electrical equipment technical condition based on the calculation of integrated indicators // Methodological issues of reliability research of large energy systems. Issue. 67. Problems of reliability of energy systems / Ed. by N.I. Voropay, Yu.Ya. Chukreev. Syktyvkar: Publishing house of LLC “Komi republican printing house”, 2016. pp. 171–179. [Google Scholar]
- Berdnikov R.N., Gvozdev D.B., Kuzmin I.A., Nazarythev A.N., Andreev D.A., Tadjibaev A.I. Methods for valuating the probability of failures of the main electric grid equipment considering its technical condition // Collection of scientific and technical articles of the employees of the “Rosseti” Group of Companies. M.: “Electricity. Transmission and distribution”, 2017. pp. 151–163. [Google Scholar]
- Nazarythev Aleksandr, Tadjibaev Aleksei. Inspection and Diagnostics Methods as a Basis to Control the Technical Status of Electrical Equipment // International Seminar on Learning from Differences in the Energy Sector, Proceedings. Edited by A. Nazarythev and M. Huhtinen. Saint-Petersburg, Kotka: PEIPK, KYAMK, 2016. -pp. 63–72. [Google Scholar]
- Alexander Nazarythev, Alexey Tadjibaev and Dmitry Andreev. Evaluation of electrical equipment service life on the basis of its status index trend // E3S Web Conf. Volume 25, 2017. Methodological Problems in the Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017). Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, September 11-15, 2017 N. Voropai, S. Senderov, A. Michalevich and H. Guliev (Eds.) Article Number 04004. Number of page (s) 7., Section: Influence of quality of electric energy on reliability of power supply. Technical condition of the equipment. Published online 01, December 2017. DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20172504004 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 19, 2016 No. 1401 “Of the comprehensive determination of indicators of the technical and economic status of power facilities, including indicators of physical wear and energy efficiency of electric grid facilities, and the procedure for monitoring such indicators” (Meeting of Legislation of the Russian Federation Federation, 2016, No. 52, Article 7665). [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia of July 26, 2017 No. 676 “On approval of the methodology for assessing the technical condition of the main technological equipment and power transmission lines of power plants and electrical networks.” [Google Scholar]
- Andreev D.A., Nazarythev A.N., Tadjibaev A.I. Determination of the probability of failure of equipment of electric grid enterprises on the basis of technical condition assessment, Ed. by A.N. Nazarythev: FSEE “PEIPK”. SPb., 2017. p.194 [Google Scholar]
- Nazarythev A.N., Andreev D.A. Methods and mathematical models of a comprehensive assessment of the technical condition of electrical equipment / Ivan. state. power. un-t. Ivanovo, 2005. p.224 [Google Scholar]
- Nazarythev A.N., Andreev D.A. Methodological basis for determining the marginal exploitation lifespan and the order of technical re-equipment of power facilities / Ivan. state. un-t. Ivanovo, 2005. p.168 [Google Scholar]
- Nazarythev A.N., Tadjibaev A.I., Andreev D.A. Evaluation of the electrical equipment resource by the trend of the state index change // Methodological issues of reliability research of large energy systems. Issue. 68. Research and provision of reliability of energy systems / Ed. by N.I. Voropai ISEM SB RAS, 2017. pp. 613–623. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.