E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Massoud A. Challenges in reliability, security, efficiency, and resilience of energy infrastructure: Toward smart self-healing electric power grid // IEEE PES General Meeting, Pittsburg, USA, July 20-24, 2008, p.5 [Google Scholar]
- Cen Nan, Sansavini G., Kroeger W. Building an integrated metric for quantifying the resilience of interdependent infrastructure systems // 9th Intern. Conf. on Critical Information Infrastructure Security, Limassol, Cyprus, October 13-15, 2014, p.12 [Google Scholar]
- Yezhou Wang, Chen Chen, Jianhui Wang, Baldick R. Research on resilience of power systems under natural disasters A review // IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 2016, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 1604–1612. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhonglin Wang, Nistor M.S., Pickl S.W. Analysis of the definitions of resilience // 20th IFAC World Congress, Toulouse, France, July 9-14, 2017, pp. 11136–11144. [Google Scholar]
- Panteli M., Mancarella P., Trakas D.N., Kyriakides E., Hadziargiriou N.D. Metrics and quantification of operational and infrastructure resilience in power systems // IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 2017, Vol. 32, No. 6, pp. 4732–4741. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kezunovic M., Overbye T.J. Off the beaten path: Resiliency and associated risk // IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, 2018, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 26–35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mehrdad S., Mousavian S., Madraki G., Dvorkin Yu. Cyber-physical resilience of electrical power systems against malicious attacks: A review // Current Sustainable / Renewable Energy Reports, <https://doi.org/10.1007/s40518-018-0094-8> [Google Scholar]
- Kolosok I.N., Korkina E.S., and Gurina L.A. Analyzing security of state estimation results from PMU under WAMS cyberattacks // Methodical issues of studying reliability of the bulk energy systems. Issue 66. Minsk: BNTU, 2015, p. 66–75, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Papkov B.V., Kulikov A.L., and Osokin V.L. Cyber threats and cyber attacks in electric power industry.Nizhnii Novgorod: NRU RAE&PS, 2017, P. 80, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Reliability of energy systems (Collection of recommended terms). Мoscow: Energiya (Energy) Publ., 2007, P. 152, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Fouad A.A., Zhou Qin, Vittal V. System vulnerability as a concept to access power system dynamic security // IEEE Trans. on PS, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.1009–1015. [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I. EPS Survivability: methodical bases and methods of research // Izvestiya (Bulletin) of the USSR AS. Energetics and Transport, 1991, No. 6, Pp. 52–59, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Antonov G. N, Cherkesov G.N., Krivorutskiy L.D., et al. Methods and models for studying survivability of energy systems. Novosibirsk: Nauka (Science) Publishers, 1990, P. 285, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Bakulin V.M, Malkov S.Yu., Goncharov V.V., and Kovalyov V.I. Managing the provision of complex engineering system durability. Мoscow: FIZMATLIT (Physical-Mathematical Literature) Publishers, 2006, P. 304, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Lukatskiy A. Cyber resilience, cyber survivability, cyber reliability, cyber continuum. https://www.securitylab.ru/blog/personal/Business_without_danger/342751.php, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Heinimann H.R. Future resilient systems. Singapore-Zurich: ETH Risk Center, 2014, p.600 [Google Scholar]
- Tofani A., Alessandroni S., D’Agostino G., Di Pietro A., Onori G., Pollino M. and Rosato V. Operational Resilience Metrics for a Complex Electrical Networks // Intern. Conf. on Critical Information Infrastructure Security CRITIS 2017, Lucca – Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Gamm A.Z., and Kolosok I.N. Detecting bad data of SCADA-measurements in power systems. Novosibirsk: Nauka (Science) Publishers, 2000, P. 152, in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Kolosok I.N., Korkina E.S. Decomposition of power system state estimation problem as a method to tackle cyberattacks // The 1st IEEE Intern. Conf. ICPS-2018, Saint-Petersburg, 15-18 May 2018, SF-004928 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.