E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- V. I. Kochkin, O. P. Nechaev Application of static reactive power compensators in electric networks of power grids and enterprises. M., Publishing house of SC ENAS, 248 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dolgopolov Controlled shunt reactors. M., 112 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bulykin, V.I. Kochkin, L.P. Kubarev, L. L. Fedosov Controlled shunting reactor of new generation. Energoekspert, №3, 46–51 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Romodin, D. Yu. Leyzgold Approach to the development of models of elements of flexible power lines on the basis of volt-ampere characteristics. Fundamental research, №8, 137–142 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Hashimov, H.B. Guliyev, A.R. Babayeva IJTPE Journal International Journal on Technical and physical problems of engineering, Issue 30, Vol. 9, No. 1, 18–22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh Fuzzy Sets. Inform. and control, Vol. 8, 338–353 (1965) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Pirverdiyev, A. M. Hashimov, H. B. Guliyev, A. R. Babayeva Development of models of fuzzy logic for the control of shunt reactors. Methodical questions of research of reliability of large power systems. Collection of scientific papers. Issue. 68. Research and provision for the reliability of energy systems. Bishkek, 242–251 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Leonkov Fuzzy modeling in MATLAB and fuzzyTECH environment. BHV Petersburg, St. Petersburg, 736 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.