E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- D. Krupenev, S. Perzhabinsky Algorithm of adequacy optimization of electric power system. Izvestia Rossiskoi Academii Nauk. Energetica, 2: 96–106 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Krupenev, S.M. Perzhabinsky A Reliability Optimization Algorithm with Average Dual Estimates for Electric Power Systems. Automation and Remote Control, 78(12): 2241–2247 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, Generating System Reliability Optimization: Thesis of Doctor of Philosophy, University of Saskatchewan (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Aizenberg, Application of Supply Function Equilibrium Model to Describe the Interaction of Generation Companies in the Electricity Market, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 9869: 469–479 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Assili, M. Hossein, D.B. Javidi, R. Ghazi, Ghazi An improved mechanism for capacity payment based on system dynamics modeling for investment planning in competitive electricity environment, Energy Policy, 36(10): 3703–3713 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Billinton, R.N. Allan, Reliability Evaluation of Power Systems, Plenum Publishing (New York), 540 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, C.A. Semenov, O.V. Khamisov Development of generating capacities under various structural organization of electric power markets. Izvestia Rossiskoi Academii Nauk. Energetica, 4, 3–14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Chuang, F. Wu, P. Varaiya, A game-theoretic model for generation expansion planning: problem formulation and numerical comparisons, IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, 16 (4): 885–891 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Motamedi, H. Zareipour, M. O. Buygi, W. D. Rosehart, A transmission planning framework considering future generation expansions in electricity markets, IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, 25(4): 1987–1995 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zorkaltsev, L. M. Lebedeva, S. M. Perzhabinsky, Model for estimating power shortage in electric power systems with quadratic losses of power in transmission lines, Numerical Analysis and Applications, 3(3): 231–240 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vasin, V.V. Morozov Game theory and models of mathematical economics. M.: MAX Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Moulin Theory of games with examples from mathematical economics. Moscow: Mir (1985) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baldick Electricity market equilibrium models: The effect of parametrization. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 17(4):1170–6 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Krupenev, S.M. Perzhabinskiy, Assessment of the reliability of electric power systems with wind power plants, J. Izvestia Rossiskoi Academii Nauk. Energetica, 2, 39–47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.