E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods for Assessing the Reliability of Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Venikov V.A. Modeling of large systems of electric power industry. Electricity, No. 5, 64–67 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Venikov VA, Golovitsyn BI, Liseev MS, Unarokov AA Calculation of the EPS regime based on telemetry data based on the regularization method // Izvestiya / Energy and transport., No. 2, 39–49 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Barinov VA, Sovalov SA Regimes of power systems: Methods of analysis and control, Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 440 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Stroyev VA, Rokotyan IS Methods of mathematical optimization in power supply problems, M.: MEI, 72 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Khachatryan V.S. Method and algorithm for calculating the steady-state regimes of large power systems. Izvestiya / Energy and transport., No. 4, 45–57. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O.T. Diakoptics and sparsity of tasks and calculations of large electric energy systems. News of higher educational institutions of the USSR. Power engineering. No.1. 7–12 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- Idelchik V.I. Calculations and optimization of modes of electric grid of power systems, Moscow. Energia, 190 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Gursky S.K. Algorithmization of problems of control of modes of complex systems in the electric power industry. Minsk, Science and Technology, 367 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A computer in energy problems. TIER, Moscow, Mir. T.62, 239 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Smirnov K.A. On the convergence of iterative solutions of the steady-state regime of the electric power system for given power of nodes // Izvestiya / Energy and transport., No. 3, 120–129 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Manusov BZ, Lykin AV, Sidorkin Yu.M. Algorithms of the Newton-Raphson method for solving nodal equations in inverted form // Izvestiya / Energy and transport., No. 9, 3–7 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Fazylov, T.X. NasyrovEstablished regimes of electric power systems and their optimization. Lightning. 370 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- NA Melnikov. A mathematical method for analyzing electrical circuits. 232 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Melnikov N.A. The application of the distribution coefficients in the calculation of complex circuits for the replacement of electrical circuits. Electricity, No. 2, 9–13 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O.T. Application of the theory of signal graphs to the calculation of the current distribution coefficients in electrical networks. Izvestiya / Energy and transport., No. 5, 33–39 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O.T. Methods for the determination of 2 graph trees in the topology of electrical networks. Izvestiya / Energy and transport., No. 5, 106–112 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- Dauren S. Akhmetbayev, Daurenbek A. Aubakir, Yermek Zh. Sarsikeyev, Bakhtybek A. Bainiyazov, Mikhail A. Surkov, Vitaliy I. Rozhkov, Gulbahit N. Ansabekova, Assel S. Yerbolova, Azamat T. Suleimenov, Miramgul S. Tokasheva. Development Of Topological Method For Calculating Current Distribution Coefficients In Complex Power Networks, Results in Physics, 7, 1644–1649 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D. Method of calculating the steady-state modes of electrical networks based on the current distribution coefficients. Electricity, No. 11, 23–27, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Dauren Akhmetbayev, Arman Akhmetbayev, Azamat Suleymenov, Michal Kolcun. Modeling the Set Mode of Complex Power Grid, Based on Infeed Coefficients. Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Symposium, StaráLesná, SlovakRepublic, ELEKTROENERGETIKA, 12-14, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbayev A., Aidarova A. Determination of the rational transformations distribution networks distribution. E3S Web of conferences 25.04003 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Arman Akhmetbayev, Dauren Akhmetbayev, Serik Zhumazhanov, Bauyrzhan Zhakishev New Modeling of Steady-State Modes of Complex Electrical Grids of Power Systems MATEC Web of Conferences 155, 01043 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbaev A., Berdygozhin A.S. Topological method for the formation of an inverted form of the node equations of electric energy systems. Electricity, No. 5, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Astakhov, V.A. Venikov, V.V. Ezhov, N.I. Zelenokhat, E.N. Zuev, V. Idelchik. I.V. Litkens, S.V. Nadezhdin, E.V. Putyatin, Yu.P. Ryzhov, V.A. Stroev. Electric power systems in examples and illustrations. Edited by V.A. Venikova, Energo atomizdat, 504 (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.