E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- N.I. Pyatkova, [and others], Energy security of Russia: problems and solutions, 198 p. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Senderov, V.I. Rabchuk, A.V. Edelev, Izv. Ros. Akad. Nauk. Energetika. № 1. p. 70–78. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Senderov, A. Edelev, Energy. doi: 10.1016 / J.ENERGY.2017.11.063. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Vorobev, A. Edelev, MLSD 2017, IEEE, 2017. DOI 10.1109 / MLSD.2017.8109707. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Vorobev, A. Edelev, E. Smirnova, RSES 2017. E3S Web Conf. Vol. 25, DOI 10.1051 / e3sconf / 20172501004. (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Edelev, S.M. Enikeeva, S.M. Senderov, Computational technologies. – Vol. 4, № 5. – p. 30 – 35. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Vorobev, A.V. Edelev, Software products and systems. – №3. – p. 174 – 177. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Ford, D. R. Fulkerson. Flows in networks. Princeton University Press. 276p. (1966). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Korotaeva, R.D. Margulova, Extraction, preparation and transport of natural gas and condensate. Reference manual in 2 volumes. Volume II. Nedra, 288 p., (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Export of the Russian Federation of the most important goods in 2011 2016 (according to the Federal Customs Service of Russia) http://customs.ru/ index.php?option=com_ newsfts&view =category&id= 52&Itemid=1978&limitstart=60. [Google Scholar]
- InfoTEK Monthly oil and gas magazine . №1, – P.154. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation. Statistics. http://minenergo.gov.ru/activity/statistic.J. Johansson, H. Hassel, E. Zio, Reliability Engineering & System Safety. No. 120. P.27–38. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Senderov, V.I. Rabchuk, S.V. Vorobev, Proc. of the col. of rep. Methodological issues of reliability research of large energy systems. 90th meeting “Reliability of developing energy systems”. July 1-7, Irkutsk. (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.