E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Apollonskiy S.M. Problems of electromagnetic safety on electrified railway. In 2 volumes. T. II. Electromagnetic safety on railway with alternating current in the traction power network. Moscow, 2017. p.414 [Google Scholar]
- Ogunsola A., Mariscotti A. Electromagnetic Compatibility in Railways. London: Springer, 2013, p.529 [Google Scholar]
- Energieversorgung elektrischer bannen / H. Biesenack, E. Braun, G. George, etc. / Wiesbaden: B.G. Teubner Verlag. 2006. p.732 [Google Scholar]
- Steimel A. Electric traction motive power and energy supply. Basics and practical experience. Munchen: Oldenbourg Industrieverlag, 2008. p.334 [Google Scholar]
- Pavlov I.V. Sucking transformers in the traction power networks of alternating current. M.: Transport, 1965. p.204 [Google Scholar]
- Bader M.P. Electromagnetic compatibility. Moscow, 2002. p.638 [Google Scholar]
- Bardushko V.D., Zakaryukin V.P., Kryukov A.V. Principles for the construction of the power supply systems for railway transport. Moscow, 2014. p.166 [Google Scholar]
- Zakaryukin V.P., Kryukov A.V., Alekseenko V.A. Modeling of track impedance bonds in the calculation of rail track circuit modes // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. Irkutsk, 2011. Vol.1. P. 551–555 [Google Scholar]
- Zakaryukin V.P., Kryukov A.V. Complex asymmetric modes of electric systems. Irkutsk: Irkutsk University, 2005. p.273 [Google Scholar]
- Kryukov A.V., Zakaryukin V.P. Methods of joint modeling of both traction and external power supply systems for alternating current railways. Irkutsk, 2011. p.170 [Google Scholar]
- Zakaryukin V., Kryukov A., Cherepanov A. Intelligent Traction Power Supply System // International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport. EMMFT 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 692. Springer, Cham. p. 91–99. [Google Scholar]
- Zakaryukin V.P., Kryukov A.V. Clarified methods for determining mutual electromagnetic influences of adjacent transmission lines // News of higher educational institutions. Problems of power production. No. 3-4. 2015. p. 29–35. [Google Scholar]
- Zakaryukin V.P., Kryukov A.V. Determination of the induced voltages when nonparallel power lines are adjacent to one another // Power Technology and Engineering. 2015. Vol. 9. No. 4. p. 304–309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kryukov A.V., Zakaryukin V.P., Buyakova N.V. Electromagnetic safety in the systems of power supply of the railroads: modeling and management. Angarsk, 2018. p.382 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.