E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- N.I. Pyatkova, M.B. Cheltsov, Perspectives of energetic, 7, 8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy June 2001. [Google Scholar]
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy June 2011. [Google Scholar]
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy June 2017. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.morvesti.ru/tems/detail.php?ID=53333 [Google Scholar]
- A. Toporkov, Vedomosti, 14.02.2018 [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Outlook-2017 [Google Scholar]
- Transforming global LNG market: how Russia cannot lose the window of opportunity/ Energy Center LNA SKOLKOVO. 2018, p.59 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sobko, Oil and gas vertical, 11, 7 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.