E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- V. Slivyak. “Energy turnaround": who and why? // Ecology and law, No. 55, pp. 8–11 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Frankfurt School-UNEP Centre/BNEF.2016. Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment 2016. [Google Scholar]
- The concept of Kazakhstan on transition to “green economy”: The decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 30, 2013 № 577 [Google Scholar]
- IPCC: Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [Stocker, T.F., D. Qin, G.-K. Plattner, M. Tignor, V. Bex and P.M. Midgley (Eds.)]. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA, 1535 pp (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Press-service of JSC “RusHydro”. Support of renewable energy: global experience // the Blog of JSC RusHydro, 03 November (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Mukatov, N.A. Karjaubaev, A. G. Fishov. Features of Ensuring the Reliability of Power Supply in Isolated Power Grids with Small Generation // Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Higher School of the Russian Federation, No. 4, p. 94–104 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- OECD/IEA, Getting Wind and Sun onto the Grid. A Manual for Policy Makers, International Energy Agency, Paris (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Kapitsa . Energy and physics. Report on the scientific session devoted to 250-anniversary of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR // Vestnik SSSR, no. 1, pp. 34–43 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- Mediavilla M, Miguel LJ, Castro C. From fossil fuels to renewable energies // In: 26th international systems dynamics conference, Athens, pp. 1972–1986 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the forecasted balances of electric power and capacity for 2018-2024: Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 25.12.2017, No. 475 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.