E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- On the safety of objects of the fuel and energy complex (Federal Law N 256, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Senderov S.M., Rabchuk V.I., Edelev A.V. Features of the formation of the list of critical objects of the Russian gas transmission network, taking into account the requirements of energy security and possible measures to minimize the negative consequences from emergency situations at such facilities. Izvestiya. Power Engineering, No. 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Senderov S., Edelev A. Formation of a List of Critical Facilities in the Gas Transportation System of Russia in Terms of Energy Security. Energy 2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev G.F., Lebedeva L.M. Reliability of power systems. (Novosibirsk: Science, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the scheme and program for the development of the Unified Energy System of Russia for 2016-2022 (Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia No. 147 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.