E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Security, Reliability and Quality of Energy Consumption, Modeling and Information Technology|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- N. Pyatkova, S. Senderov, M. Cheltsov, “Application of a two-level technology for research in solving energy security problems,” Izvestiya RAN, Power Engineering, 6, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bushuyev, N. Voropai, A. Masterpanov, Yu. Shafranik, “Energy security of Russia,” Novosibirsk, Science, Siberian Publishing Company RAS (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Senderov, N. Pyatkova, V. Rabchuk, G. Slavin, S. Vorobev, E. Smirnova, “Methodology for monitoring the state of energy security of Russia at the regional level,” ISEM SB RAS, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Senderov, “Assessment of the level of energy security in the regions of Russia and the basic principles for the establishment of a system for monitoring energy security,” Safety of objects of the fuel and energy complex, 1,(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical form of Rosstat, “Information on balances, receipt and consumption of fuel and heat, collection and use of used oil products”, (2012-2016) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical form of Rosstat, “Information on the use of fuel and energy resources”, (2012-2016) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical form of Rosstat, “Technical and economic indicators of power plants, district boilers”, (2012-2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.