E3S Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2018International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- R. E. P. N. f. t. 2. Century, “http://www.ren21.net,” 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.ren21.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/17-8399_GSR_2017_Full_Report_0621_Opt.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- FLIR, “Thermal Imaging cameras: a fast and reliable tool for testing solar panels,” [Online]. Available: http://www.flir.co.uk/instruments/building/display/?id=41872. [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Bahaidarah, S. Rehman and P. Gandhidasan, “Experimental evaluation of the performance of a photovoltaic panel with water cooling,” [Online]. Available: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?h1=es&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=Experimental+Evaluation+of+the+Performance+of+a+Photovoltaic+Panel+with+Water+Cooling&btnG=. [Google Scholar]
- E. L. R. E. Network, “http://www.exa.unicen.edu.ar/,” 2007. [Online]. Available: http://www.exa.unicen.edu.ar/catedras/tecnoambiente/eyp.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. K. C. R. A. R. R. Ramkumar, “Enhancing the performance of photovoltaic module using claypot evaporative cooling water,” in Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability (ICEETS), 2016, pp. 217-222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UPME, “https://biblioteca.minminas.gov.co/,” [Online]. Available: https://biblioteca.minminas.gov.co/pdf/Atlas%20de%2Oradiaci%C3%B3n%20solar%20Colombia.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.