E3S Web Conf.
Volume 63, 2018Seminary on Geomatics, Civil and Environmental Engineering (2018 BGC)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- A. Barbasiewicz, T. Widerski, K. Daliga, E3S Web of Conferences, The analysis of the accuracy of spatial models using photogrammetric software: Agisoft photoscan and Pix4D, 26 (2018), DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/20182600012 [Google Scholar]
- T. Widerski, K. Daliga, SGEM, Photogrammetric and total station's measurement of compressed column's model, 17(22), 427-434, (2017), DOI:10.5593/sgem2017/22/S09.054 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ye, X. Tong, Y. Xu, S. Gao, S. Liu, H. Xie, X. Liu, Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, An improved subpixel phase correlation method with application in videogrammetric monitoring of shaking table tests, 84(9), 579-592, (2018), DOI:10.14358/PERS.84.9.579 [Google Scholar]
- M. Stankiewicz, J. Reiner, G. Kotnarowski, SPIE - the International Society for Optical Engineering, Positioning of scanned part inside of the laser triangulation system, 8082, (2011), DOI:10.1117/12.889469 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Soto-Zamora, I. E. Vízcaino-Hernández, R. A. Díaz-Zeledón, J. J. Velasco-González, Application of digital close-range photogrammetry to the modeling of heritage structural elements for its analysis by FEM, (2019) DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-99441-3_36 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.