E3S Web Conf.
Volume 63, 2018Seminary on Geomatics, Civil and Environmental Engineering (2018 BGC)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M. Kemblowski, et al.. Risk modelling with Bayesian Networks - case study: construction of tunel under the Dead Vistula River in Gdansk, Procedia Engineering, 196, pp. 585-591 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration dated November 3, 2011r. regarding the databases on aerial and satellite imagery and orthophotos and digital terrain model (Journal od Laws No. 193, item 1287) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Weibel, M. Heller, Digital terrain modelling. In Maguire, D. J., et al. (eds.), Geographical Information Systems: Principles and Applications. London: Longman (1991) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Florinsky Errors of signal processing in digital terrain modelling International Journal Geographical Information Science Volum 16, pp.475-501 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kocyła, Visualization, methodology and proposals for the use of the numerical terrain model in geology on the example of the spatial model of the Warta River section, Warszawa: Surveying Review 45, pp. 211-214 (1997) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kraus, J. Otepka. NMT Modelling and Visualization - The SCOP Approach. 'Photogrammetric Week 05', Wichmann Verlag, Heidelberg, pp. 241-252 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pyrchla, A. Inglot, J. Pyrchla, Fuzzy Sets in the GIS Environment in the Location of Objects on the Surface of Water Bodies, DOI: 10.1109/BGC.Geomatics.2017.44, Publisher:IEEE, BGC Geomatics (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Dorozhynskyy, T. Wrona. Basics of photogrammetry, Publisher of the Lviv Polytechnic, Kraków - Lwów (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. El-Sheimy et al.. Digital Terrain Modeling: Acquisition, Manipulation And Applications, Artech House (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Braun, H. McQueen, M. Sambridge. Geophysical parametrization and interpolation of irregular data using natural neighbours, Geophys. J. Int. 122, pp. 837-857 (1995) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bobkowska, et al.. Implementation of Spatial Information for Monitoring and Analysis of the Area Around the Port Using Laser Scanning Techniques, PMR, 24, pp 10-15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Janowski, et al.. Airborne and mobile laser scanning in measurements of sea cliffs on the southern Baltic, GeoConference-SGEM (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2007/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2007 on the assessment and management of flood risks (Official Journal of the European Union, L288), pp. 27 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zwoliński, On the homology of geoinformatic terminology. [In:] GIS - water in the environment, Poznań: Bogucki Scientific Publisher, pp. 21-30. ISBN 978-83-6132091-3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Water Law dated July 20, 2017 (Journal od Laws 2017, item 1566), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Szydlowski, W. Szpakowski, P. Zima, Numerical simulation of catastrophic flood: the case study of hypothetical failure of the Bielkowo hydro-power plant reservoir, Acta Geophysica, 61(5), pp. 1229-1245 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hai-Min et al.., Flood risk assessment in metro systems of mega-cities using a GIS-based modelling approach, SC OF THE TOT ENVIR, 626, pp. 1012-1025 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Drożdżal, Flood hazard zones, Gospodarka wodna, 11, pp. 425-427 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Mitkova et al.. Reconstruction and post-event analysis of a flash flood in a small ungauged basin: a case study in Slovak territory, Natural Hazards, 92, pp. 741-760 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Szpakowski, M. Szydlowski, Evaluating the Catastrophic Rainfall of 14 July 2016 in the Catchment Basin of the Urbanized Strzyza Stream in Gdansk, Poland, Pol Jour of Envir St, 27, pp. 861-869 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Regional Development and Construction dated. March 29, 2001 on the registration of land and buildings (Journal od Laws No. 38, item 454), (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. van Oosterom, E. Fendel Proceedings of 4th International Workshop on 3D Cadastres, Dubaj, ISBN: 978-87-92853-21-8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Redl, V. Valikova, J. Antl, Modelling of Terrain Surface Acta Technologica Agriculturae 1 Nitra, Slovaca Universitas Agriculturae Nitriae, pp. 17-20, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- http://mapy.geoportal.gov.pl/imap/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.