E3S Web Conf.
Volume 63, 2018Seminary on Geomatics, Civil and Environmental Engineering (2018 BGC)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- T. Luhmann, S. Robson, S. Kyle, and J. Boehm, Close-range photogrammetry and 3D imaging. Walter de Gruyter (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Endres, J. Hess, J. Sturm, D. Cremers, and W. Burgard, 3-D Mapping With an RGB-D Camera, IEEE Trans. Robot., 30, no. 1, pp. 177-187 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Burdziakowski, A. Janowski, M. Przyborski, and J. Szulwic, A modern approach to an unmanned vehicle navigation, 16th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2016, Book 2, 2, pp. 747-758 (2016) ISBN 978-619-7105-59-9 / ISSN 1314-2704 [Google Scholar]
- T. Gupta and H. Li, Indoor mapping for smart cities - An affordable approach: Using Kinect Sensor and ZED stereo camera, 2017 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN), pp. 1-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Burdziakowski, UAV design and construction for real time photogrammetry and visual navigation, 2018 Baltic Geodetic Congress (BGC Geomatics) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deris, I. Trigonis, A. Aravanis, and E. K. Stathopoulou, Depth cameras on UAVs: A first approach, International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences - ISPRS Archives, 42, no. 2W3, pp. 231-236 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Stateczny, D. Gronska, and W. Motyl, Hydrodron-New Step for Professional Hydrography for Restricted Waters, 2018 Baltic Geodetic Congress (BGC Geomatics), pp. 226-230 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Paszotta, J. Szulwic, and M. Szumilo, Internet Photogrammetry for Inspection of Seaports, Polish Marit. Res., 24, no. s1(93), pp. 174-181 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kedzierski and P. Delis, Fast orientation of video images of buildings acquired from a UAV without stabilization, Sensors (Switzerland), 16, no. 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kedzierski and D. Wierzbicki, Methodology of improvement of radiometric quality of images acquired from low altitudes, Meas. J. Int. Meas. Confed., 92, pp. 70-78 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.