E3S Web Conf.
Volume 64, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Power and Renewable Energy
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Solar Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- I. Bozkurt, M. Karakilcik, I. Dincer, A. Atiz, “Transparent covers effect on the performance of a cylindrical solar pond,” International Journal of Green Energy, vol. 11, 2014, pp. 404–416. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sogukpinar, I. Bozkurt, M. Karakilcik, S. Cag, “Numerical Evaluation of the Performance Increase for a Solar Pond With Glazed and Unglazed,” 2016 IEEE International Conference on Power and Renewable Energy, pp. 598-601. [Google Scholar]
- I. Bozkurt, S. Deniz, M. Karakilcik, I. Dincer, “Performance Assessment of a Magnesium Chloride Saturated Solar Pond,” Renewable Energy, vol. 78, 2015, pp. 35-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bozkurt and M. Karakilcik, “The Effect of Sunny Area Ratios on the Thermal Performance of Solar Ponds,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 91, 2015, pp. 323–332. [Google Scholar]
- M. Karakilcik, I. Bozkurt, I. Dincer, “Dynamic Exergetic Performance Assessment of an Integrated Solar Pond,” International Journal of Exergy, vol. 12, 2013, pp. 70–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bozkurt, H. Sogukpinar, M. Karakilcik, “Modeling of a Solar Pond for Different Insulation Materials to Calculate Temperature Distribution,” Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 2, 2015, pp. 1378-1382. [Google Scholar]
- E. Khodabandeh, M.R. Safaei, S. Akbari, O.A. Akbari, A.A.A.A. Alrashed, “Application of nanofluid to improve the thermal performance of horizontal spiral coil utilized in solar ponds: Geometric study,” Renewable Energy, vol. 122, 2018, pp. 1-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alcaraz, M. Montalà, J.L. Cortina, A. Akbarzadeh, C. Aladjem, A. Farran, C. Valderrama, “Design, construction, and operation of the first industrial salinity-gradient solar pond in Europe: An efficiency analysis perspective,” Solar Energy, vol. 164, 2018, pp. 316-326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Sayer, A.A. Monjezi, A.N. Campbell, “Behaviour of a salinity gradient solar pond during two years and the impact of zonal thickness variation on its performance,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 130, 2018, pp. 1191–1198. [Google Scholar]
- J. Amigo, F. Suárez, “Ground heat storage beneath salt-gradient solar ponds under constant heat demand,” Energy, vol. 144, 2018, pp. 657-668. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Assari, H.B. Tabrizi, M. Parvar, A.K. Nejad, A.J.G. Beik, “Experiment and optimization of mixed medium effect on small-scale salt gradient solar pond,” Solar Energy, vol. 151, 2017, pp. 102-109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Monjezi, A.N. Campbell, “A comparative study of the performance of solar ponds under Middle Eastern and Mediterranean conditions with batch and continuous heat extraction,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 120, 2017, pp. 728-740. [Google Scholar]
- M. Erden, M. Karakilcik, I. Dincer, “Performance investigation of hydrogen production by the flat-plate collectors assisted by a solar pond,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 42, 2017, pp. 2522-2529. [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Assari, H.B. Tabrizi, A.J.G. Beik, “Experimental studies on the effect of using phase change material in salinity-gradient solar pond,” Solar Energy, vol. 122, 2015, pp. 204–214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Ding, A. Akbarzadeh, Abhijit Date, D.J. Frawley, “Passive small scale electric power generation using thermoelectric cells in solar pond,” Energy, vol. 117, 2016, pp. 149-165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Ding, A. Akbarzadeh, A. Date, “Electric power generation via plate type power generation unit from solar pond using thermoelectric cells,” Applied Energy, vol. 183, 2016, pp. 61–76. [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, S. Tundee, A. Akbarzadeh, “Electric power generation from solar pond using combined thermosyphon and thermoelectric modules,” Solar Energy, vol. 85, 2011, pp. 371–378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Tchanche, Gr. Lambrinos, A. Frangoudakis, G. Papadakis, “Low-grade heat conversion into power using organic Rankine cycles – A review of various applications,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15, 2011, pp. 3963–3979. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Ranjan, S.C. Kaushik, “Exergy analysis of the active solar distillation systems integrated with solar ponds,” Clean Techn Environ Policy, vol. 16, 2014, pp. 791–805. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bozkurt and M. Karakilcik, “The Daily Performance of a Solar Pond Integrated with Solar Collectors,” Solar Energy, vol. 86, 2012, pp. 1611-1620. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.