E3S Web Conf.
Volume 64, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Power and Renewable Energy
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Solar Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Eldin, A.H., Refaey, M. and Farghly, A., “A Review on Photovoltaic Solar Energy Technology and its Efficiency”, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/28779239, Dec. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Irena working paper, “Renewable Energy technologies: cost analysis series”, IRENA, vol. 1, 2012, issue 4/5. [Google Scholar]
- US Office of Indian Energy Policy program, “Efficiency Of Solar PV, Then, Now And Future”, Washington DC, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Dena German Energy Agency, “Information about German renewable energy, industries, companies and product(Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology)”, pp. 41, 2013-2014, ISIN: B002MNZE4U. [Google Scholar]
- Mehta, S., “PV Technology, Production, and Cost”, Outlook: 2010-2015, Greentech Media Research, October 2010, Boston, MA. [Google Scholar]
- Arno Smets, Klaus Jäger, Olindo Isabella, René van Swaaij, Miro Zeman, “Solar Energy, Fundamentals, Technology, and systems (UIT Cambridge)”, 2014, pp. 109, ISBN: 9781906860325. [Google Scholar]
- NREL, “Best research-cell efficiency”, internet: http://www.nrel.gov/. [Google Scholar]
- Green, M.A. et al, “Solar Cell Efficiency Tables progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications”, Vol. 19, 2011, pp. 84-92. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wennerberg, J. Kessler, J. Hedstr¨ om, L. Stolt, B. Karlsson, and M. R¨ Annelid, “Thin film PV modules for low concentrating systems”, Solar Energy, vol. 69, supplement 6, 2001, pp. 243–255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Chow, “A Review of photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar technology,”Applied Energy, vol. 87, no. 2, 2010, pp. 365–379. [Google Scholar]
- Parida, B., Iniyan, S. and Goic, R., 2011. “A review of solar photovoltaic technologies”. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 15 (3), pp.1625-1636. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El Khashab, Hisham, and Mohammed Al Ghamedi. “Comparison between hybrid renewable energy systems in Saudi Arabia.” Journal of Electrical Systems and Information Technology 2, no. 1 (2015): 111-119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Jarallah, Ahmed & Al Mohiameed, Elham. (2016). Integrating Solar Photovoltaic with Urban Planning process: A review to derive Conceptual framework for Saudi Cities. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.