E3S Web Conf.
Volume 64, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Power and Renewable Energy
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Solar Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Fukumoto M. Research on performance comparison and optimal operation in solar heating for different types of detached houses. MS thesis. Department of Architecture Engineering, The University of Tokyo. Tokyo, Japan (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Institute for Building Environment and Energy Conservation. Design Guidelines for Low Energy Housing with Validated Effectiveness (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ugagawa M, Simulation model of solar energy-based building sheath. JSES / JWEA research presentation (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Mae M, Akamine Y, Kono R, Amano N, Matsueda N, Kawashima N, Kaihoh K. Development of heating and cooling system utilizing solar and earth heat for detached houses Part1: Concept of the energy saving heating and cooling system and condition of measurement in experimental house. Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, 1077-1078 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Matsueda N, Mae M, Akamine Y, Kono R, Amano N, Kawashima N, Kaihoh K. Development of heating and cooling system utilizing solar and earth heat for detached houses: Part2: Influence on air-conditioning energy by insolation cover and earth heat of summer in residence type experiment house. Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, 1079-1080 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ugagawa M, Calculation method of air conditioning by personal computer. Ohmsha (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Housing · Building Energy Conservation Organization: Building Energy Conservation Standards and Calculation Handbook (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ito K, Sakabe Y, Tatematsu K, Murata S, Kitadani Y, Suzuki H, Aiso K, Matsumoto T, Mae M, Iwamae A. Technological Development for Energy Generation Systems Using Roof Integrated High-Efficiency Vacuum Thermal Energy/Load Responsive Storage Etc. No.1 : Estimate for whole system performance based on individual performance tests of the developed solar hot water system parts. Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, 171-172 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Tanaka S. The latest architectural environmental engineering, Inoueshoin; 1985 [Google Scholar]
- Tanaka S. Solar heating and cooling system. Ohmsha (1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.