E3S Web Conf.
Volume 64, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Power and Renewable Energy
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electrical Theory and New Technology|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Wen Jialiang, Ge jun, Pan yan, et al. Development and prospect of power electronic devices for DC power network [J]. Power System Technology, 2016 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Wen Jialiang, Wu rui, Peng chang et al. Analysis of application prospect of DC power network in China [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2012, 32 (13): 7-12. [Google Scholar]
- Xu zheng, Tu ruiqing, Qiu peng. Looking at the development direction of DC power transmission technology from the 2010 international power grid conference [J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2010, 36: 3070-3077. [Google Scholar]
- Wen jun, Zhang yigong, Han minxiao, et al. A new generation of HVDC technology [J]. Power System Technology, 2003, 01: 47-51. [Google Scholar]
- Huang A, Peng C, Song X. Design and development of a 7.2 kV/200A hybrid circuit breaker based on 15 kV SiC emitter turn-off (ETO) thyristor[C]// Electric Ship Technologies Symposium. IEEE, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Franck C M. HVDC circuit breakers?A review identifying future research needs[J]. Power Delivery. IEEE Transactions on, 2011, 26(2): 998-1007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JÜRGEN HÄFNER, BJÖRN JACOBSON” Proactive Hybrid HVDC Breakers - A key innovation for reliable HVDC grids”[C] (Cigré session 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Eicher S, Rahimo M, Tsyplakov E. 4.5kV Press Pack IGBT Designed for Ruggedness and Reliability[J]. Power Electronics, 2004, 3: 1534-1539 vol.3. [Google Scholar]
- W. GRIESHABER, L. VIOLLEAU “Development and test of a 120 kV direct current circuit breaker”[C] (Cigré session 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wei xioaguang, Gao chong, Luo xiang, et al. Design scheme of new high voltage DC circuit breaker for flexible DC transmission network [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2013, 37 (15): 95–102. [Google Scholar]
- DC research institute of China netcom research institute: “the 200 kv high voltage DC circuit breaker developed by China netcom research institute has reached the international leading level.” [EB/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.sgcc.com.cn/xwzx/gsxw/2015/05/325722.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Yao tao, Scheme design and principle verification of high voltage DC circuit breaker [D]. China electric power research institute, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang xuena, Zhao chengyong, Pang hui et al. Mmc - based DC side fault control and protection strategy for multi-terminal DC transmission system [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2013, 37 (15): 140-145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang shanshan, Zhou xiaoxin, Tang gaungfu, et al. Analysis of over-current of modular multilevel converter HVDC module with double extremely short path [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2011 (1): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Hassanpoor A, Hafner J, Jacobson B. Technical assessment of load commutation switch in hybrid HVDC breaker[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 2014, 30 (10): 3667-3673. [Google Scholar]
- Cwikowski O, Barnes M, Shuttleworth R, et al. Analysis and simulation of the proactive hybrid circuit breaker[C]// IEEE, International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems. IEEE, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Basler T, Lutz J, Jakob R, et al. The influence of asymmetries on the parallel connection of IGBT chips under short-circuit condition[C]// - European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications. IEEE, 2011: 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Musing A, Ortiz G, Kolar J W. Optimization of the current distribution in press-pack high power IGBT modules[C]// Power Electronics Conference. 2010: 1139-1146. [Google Scholar]
- Lutz J. Packaging and Reliability of Power Modules[C]// International Conference on Integrated Power Systems. VDE, 2014: 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Hong T, Pfirsch F, Reinhold B, et al. Transient avalanche oscillation of IGBTs under high current[C]// Ispsd. 2014: 43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Basler T, Lutz J, Jakob R, et al. Surge current capability of IGBTs[C]// International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices, Ssd. 2012: 1-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.