E3S Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2018International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Construction & Building Materials|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Malaysian Palm Oil Council, Annual Report 2016, Selangor: Malaysian Palm Oil Council. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ali, A. Abdullah, S. K. A. Salam, A. A. Rahim, Basic Strength Properties of Lightweight Concrete Using Agricultural Wastes as Aggregates. In: International Conference on Low Cost Housing for Developing Countries, 143-146. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- P. Shafigh, H. Mahmud, M. Z. Jumaat, M. Zargar, Agricultural wastes as aggregate in concrete mixtures - A review. Constr. Build. Mater., 53, 110-117. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Okamura, Self-Compacting High-Performance Concrete, Concr. Int. Design Constr., 19(7), 50-54. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ozawa, K. Maekawa, M. Kunishima, H. Okamura, Development of high performance concrete based on the durability design of concrete structures., In EASEC-2, 1, 445-450. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- C. Shi, Z. Wu, K. X. Lv, L. Wu, A review on mixture design methods for self-compacting concrete. Constr. Build. Mater., 84, 387-398. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MS EN 197-1:2014, Cement - Part 1: Composition, specifications and conformity criteria for common cements, Department of Standards Malaysia. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Shafigh, M.Z. Jumaat, H. Mahmud, Oil palm shell as a lightweight aggregate for producing high strength lightweight concrete. Constr. Build. Mater., 25, 1848-1853. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- , Properties of lightweight concrete. Advanced Concrete Technology Processes., 3-29. (Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Anagnostopoulos, Effect of different superplasticizers on the physical and mechanical properties of cement grouts. Constr. Build. Mater., 50, 162-168. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Neville, Properties of concrete. 5th ed. London: Pearson Education Limited. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Peng, D. H. Deng, H. Huang, Q. Yuan, J. G. Peng, Influence of superplasticizer on the rheology of fresh cement asphalt paste. Case Stud. Constr. Mater., (3), 9-18. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Lin, A. Cheng, R. Huang, T. C. Cheng, A method for testing the strength of concrete using uniaxial direct tension. J. Chin. Inst. Eng., 36(3), 295-303. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Yew, H. Madmud, B. C. Ang, M. C. Yew, Effects of heat treatment on oil palm shell coarse aggregates for high strength lightweight concrete. Mater. Des., 54, 702-707. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.