E3S Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2018AG 2018 - 4th International Conference on Applied Geophysics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geophysics in Geoengineering|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- M. Bano, Constant dielectric losses of ground-penetrating radar waves, Geophys. J. Int. 124, 1, 279-288 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Benedetto, Water content evaluation in unsaturated soil using GPR signal analysis in the frequency domain, J. Appl. Geophys. 71, 1, 26-35 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Debye, Polar molecules, Chemical Catalogue Co., Dover, New York (1929) [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Galagedara, G. W. Parkin, J. D. Redman, An analysis of the ground-penetrating radar direct ground wave method for soil water content measurement, Hydrol. Process. 17, 18, 3615-3628 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Huisman, S. S. Hubbard, J. D. Redman, A. P. Annan, Measuring soil water content with ground penetrating radar, Vadose Zone J. 2, 476-491 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. H. Jacobsen, P. Schjonning. Comparison of TDR calibration functions for soil water determination, Proceedings of the Symposium: Time-Domain Reflectometry Applications in Soil Science, 25-33, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Jonscher, The 'universal'dielectric response, Nature 267, 5613, 673 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Klotzsche, F. Jonard, M. C. Looms, J. van der Kruk, J. A. Huisman, Measuring Soil Water Content with Ground Penetrating Radar: A Decade of Progress, Vadose Zone J. 17, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Paz, F. J. Alcalá, J. M. Carvalho, L. Ribeiro, Current uses of ground penetrating radar in groundwater-dependent ecosystems research, Sci. Total Environ. 595, 868-885 (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Topp, J.L. Davis, A. P. Annan, Electromagnetic determination of soil water content: Measurements in coaxial transmission lines, Water Resour. Res. 16, 3, 574-582 (1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.