E3S Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2018AG 2018 - 4th International Conference on Applied Geophysics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Geophysics in Geoengineering|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- G. Ionescu, M. Sisman, R. Cataraiani, Source and reservoir rocks and trapping mechanism on the Romanian Black Sea shelf. In: C. Dinu and V. Mocanu (eds.), Geology and Tectonics of the Romanian Black Sea Shelf and its Hydrocarbon Potential, Bucharest Geoscience Forum, Special Volume 2, 67-83 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Dinu, H.K. Wong, D. Ţambrea, L. Maţenco, Stratigraphic and structural characteristics of the Romanian Black Sea shelf, Tectonophysics 410, 417-435 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Moroşanu, Romanian Continental Plateau of the Black Sea: Tectonic-Sedimentary Evolution and Hydrocarbon Potential, Oscar Print Publishing House, Bucharest, Romania, 176 pp., ISBN 978-973-668-167-7 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Moroşanu, The hydrocarbon potential of the Romanian Black Sea continental plateau, Romanian Journal of Earth Sciences 86, 2, 91-109 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Georgiev, Geology and Hydrocarbon Systems in the Western Black Sea, Turkish Journal of Earth Sciences 21, 723-754 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Pickett, Pattern recognition as a means of formation evaluation, The Log Analyst 14, 4, 3-11 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. Poupon, J. Leveaux, Evaluation of water saturation in shaly formations, The Log Analyst 12, 4, 3-8 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Archie, The electrical resistivity log as an aid in determining some reservoir characteristics, Transactions of the AIME 146, 1, 54-62 (1942) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.