E3S Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2018AG 2018 - 4th International Conference on Applied Geophysics
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Geophysics in Geoengineering|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- PN-B-02170:2016-12- Assessment of the impact of vibrations transmitted by the ground on buildings (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- DIN 4015-1:2001-06 Vibrations in buildings - Part 1: Prediction of vibration parameters [Google Scholar]
- DIN 4150-3:2016-12 Vibrations in buildings - Part 3: Effects on structures [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance - Part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings [Google Scholar]
- W. Chengqing, H. Hong, International Journal of Impact Engineering 34, 556-572 (2007) doi: 10.1016/j.ijimpeng.2005.11.003 [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Gupta, P.P. Roy, B. Singh, International Journals of Mining and Geological Engineering 6, 15-26 (1988) doi: 10.1007/BF00881024 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Alcudia, University of Calgary (2009) doi: 10.11575/PRISM/15296 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Babcock, Microphone suppression of air-noise on geophones, (M. Sc. thesis, Faculty of the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences University of Houston, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Faramarzi, M. A. Ebrahimi Farsangi, H. Mansouri, International Journal of Mining Science and Technology 24 (5) 663-669 (2014) doi: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2014.07.006 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kabwe, Y. Wang, Geomaterials 6, 28-38 (2016) doi: 10.4236/gm.2016.61003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. J. Stachura, D. E. Siskind, A.J. Engler Airblast Instrumentation and Measurement Technique for Surface Mine Blast. U. S. Bureau of Mines, Report of Investigations 8508 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Winzer, A. Sołtys, J. Pyra, The impact of in use of blasting works on the environment, AGH University of Science and Technology Press, Krakow (2016) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy of 9 July 2003 on health and safety during the production, in-house transport and circulation of explosives, including pyrotechnic articles., Journal of Laws of 2003, no. 163, item 1577 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.