E3S Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2018AG 2018 - 4th International Conference on Applied Geophysics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Geophysics in Geoengineering|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- N. Oszczypko, Late Jurassic-Miocene evolution of the Outer Carpathian fold-and-thrust belt and its foredeep basin (Western Carpathians, Poland), Geol. Quart., 50 (1): 169-194 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Golonka, F.J. Picha. The Carpathians and their foreland: Geology and hydrocarbon resources. AAPG Memoir 84, ISBN-10: 0891813659, ISBN-13: 978-0891813651 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Poprawa, W. Rączkowski, Landslides of the Carpathians, Przegląd Geologiczny 51, 8, 685-692 (2003) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bober, L. Thiel, L. Zabuski, Landslide phenomena in Polish flysch Carpathians. Geological and engineering properties of selected landslides, IBW PAN Gdańsk (1997) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, D. Szwarkowski, An application of the ground laser scanning to recognise terrain surface deformation over a shallowly located underground excavation, E3S Web of Conferences, vol. 24 (2017), DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20172401006 [Google Scholar]
- www.riegl.com [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, J. Kogut, D. Szwarkowski, Analysis of landslide effects along a road located in the Carpathian flysch. Open Geosciences, 10 (1): 517-531 (2018), DOI:10.1515/geo-2018-0041 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RiScan PRO Manual. Mena3D GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany (2014) [Google Scholar]
- MIDAS GTS NX, Manual specifications (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Grifiths, P. Lane, Slope stability analysis by finite elements. Géotechnique, 49(3), 387-403 (1999), DOI:10.1680/geot.19126.96.36.1997 [Google Scholar]
- E. Pilecka, J. Kogut, Soil mass movements as threats to the road transportation infrastructure, TTS, Technika Transportu Szynowego. Koleje, Tramwaje, Metro, 12, 2825-2830 (2015), ISSN 1232-3829, (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- P. Harba, Z. Pilecki, Assessment of time-spatial changes of shear wave velocities of flysch formation prone to mass movements by seismic interferometry with use of ambient noise. Landslide 14 (3): 1225-1233 (2017), DOI: 1007/s10346-016-0779-2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.