E3S Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2018AG 2018 - 4th International Conference on Applied Geophysics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Geophysics in Geoengineering|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- J. S. Lee, Geo-characterization using waves - Principle to application, Proc. of the 19th Int. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 245-264 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamiolkowski, Role of geophysical testing in geotechnical site characterization, Proc. of the 3rd De Mello Lecture, Portuguese-Brazilian Geotechnical Congress, Soils and Rocks 35, 2, 117-140 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Giacheti, R.A. Rodrigues, The seismic DMT in an unsaturated tropical soil, Proc. of the 19th Int. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering 1, 599-602 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamiolkowski, Soil mechanics and the observational method: challenges at the Zelazny Most copper tailings disposal facility, Geotechnique 64, 8, 590-619 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tschuschke, Sondowania statyczne w odpadach poflotacyjnych (Cone penetration testing in mine tailings), Zeszyty Naukowe. Budownictwo, Politechnika Śląska, Gliwice (2006) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- D. Milani, S. Priano, Zelazny Most Poland - Cross-Hole Tests, Report S16SN11-2. SolGeo Geophysical Solutions, Seriate, Italy (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mayne, Mc. Gillivray, Seismic piezocone and seismic flat dilatometer at Treporti, Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Site Characterization 2, 1695-1700 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tschuschke, G. Kmiecik, A. Mikos, G0 profiling in mine tailings based on SCPTU and SDMT, Proc. of the 4th Int. Conf. on Geotechnical and Geophysical Site Characterization 2, 1701-1706 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Marchetti, P. Monaco, G. Totani, D. Marchetti, In situ tests by seismic dilatometer (SDMT), Proc. from Research to Practice in Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE Geotech. Spec. Publ. 180, 292-311 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gogolik, M. Waliński, Applicability of SDMT test in evaluating the modulus G0 in tailings, Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica XXIX, 1-2, 39-46 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tschuschke, S. Gogolik, Interpretation of Results of SCPTU and SDMT at the Mining Refuse Neutralization Facility Zelazny Most, Report 0281-2015/5, Poznan, Studio Geotechnika, Poland (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.