E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Smart Grid and Regulation|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Guan, Teo Han., et al. An Active Cooling System for Photovoltaic Modules. Elsevier: Applied Energy Vol. 90, No. 309–315, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Dubey, Swapnil., et al. Temperature Dependent Photovoltaic(PV) Efficiency and Its Effect on PV Production in the World - A Review. Elsevier:Energy Procedia Vol. 33, No. 311–321, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Safitra, A.G., et al. Experimental study of slope angle and low E glazing effects on photov oltaic module. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 105(2018) 012027. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guan, Teo Han. Photovoltaic Thermal (PV/T) system: Effect of Active Cooling. National University of Singapore, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Test, F L, et al., 1981, Heat transfer during wind flow over rectangular bodies in natural environment, Transactions of the ASME Journal of Heat Transfer 103, 262–267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duffie, John A., Beckman, William A. Solar Engineering Of Thermal Processes. Fourth edition. John Wiley & sons, inc, New Jersey, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Incropera, Frank P., Dewitt, David P., dkk. Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer. Sixth Edition. John Wiley & sons, inc, Amerika, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Najafi, Hamidreza., et al. Evaluation of Alternative Cooling Techniques for Photovoltaic panels, A Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Alabama, Alabama, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Iso, Osamu. Module 3 Workshop on Renewable Energies. Nadi, Republic of the Fiji Islands, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Akarslan, Feyza. Modelling and Optimization of Renewable Energy Systems. InTech, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.