E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Smart Grid and Regulation|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- P.T. Smulders, Energy for Sustainable Development, 2.5., p.8–13, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Hrayshat, International Journal of Green Energy, 4:5, p.471–481, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Xenarios, P. Papadopoulos, E. Tzen, Desalination and Water Treatment, 51:4-6, p. 1219–1228, (2013): [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Saravana, V. Rajini, A.Paramasivam, IERI Procedia, 5, p. 153–160, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rehman, A.Z. Sahin, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16, p. 4470–4478, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gopal, M. Mohanraj, P. Chandramohan, P. Chandrasekar, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 25, p. 351–370, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chaabene, M.B.A. Kamoun, M. Ouali, Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, 2.2., p.116 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Dain, D. Lim, F.A. Gomez, J. Schwarz, A. Jonanovic, Int.J. Sustainable Energy, p.1–15 (2011)) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ouchbel, S. Zouggar, M.L. Elhafyani, M. Seddik, M. Oukili, A. Aziz, F.Z. Kadda, Energy Conversion and Management, 78, p. 976–984, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Setyahandana, Y.B.Lukiyanto, Rines, Proceeding of the 15 International Conference on QIR (Quality in Research), ISSN 1411-1284, p.324–332, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B.Lukiyanto, Advanced Materials Research, 789, p. 443–448, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Lara, G.G. Merino, B.J. Pavez, J.A. Tapia, Energy Conversion and Management, 52, p. 795–803, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.