E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Grid and Regulation|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- A. Pal, K. Thu, S. Mitra, I.I. El-Sharkawy, B.B. Saha, H.-S. Kil, S.-H. Yoon, J. Miyawaki, Study on biomass derived activated carbons for adsorptive heat pump application Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 110 (2017) 7–19 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. El-Sharkawy, K. Uddin, T. Miyazaki, B. Baran Saha, S. Koyama, H.S. Kil, S.H. Yoon, J. Miyawaki, Adsorption of ethanol onto phenol resin based adsorbents for developing next generation cooling systems Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 81 (2015) 171–178 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Shi, R. AL-Dadah, S. Mahmoud, A. Elsayed, E. Elsayed, CPO-27(Ni) metal-organic framework based adsorption system for automotive air conditioning Appl. Therm. Eng. 106 (2016) 325–333 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Uddin, I.I. El-Sharkawy, T. Miyazaki, B.B. Saha, S. Koyama, Thermodynamic analysis of adsorption cooling cycle using ethanol - surface treated Maxsorb III pairs Evergr. Jt. J. Nov. Carbon Resour. Sci. Green Asia Strateg. 1 (2014) 25–31 [Google Scholar]
- A. Pal, M.S.R. Shahrom, M. Moniruzzaman, C.D. Wilfred, S. Mitra, K. Thu, B.B. Saha, Ionic liquid as a new binder for activated carbon based consolidated composite adsorbents Chem. Eng. J. 326 (2017) 980–986 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yan, Y. Yu, J. Xiao, Y. Li, Z. Li, Improved ethanol adsorption capacity and coefficient of performance for adsorption chillers of Cu-BTC@GO composite prepared by rapid room temperature synthesis Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 55 (2016) 11767–11774 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. El-Sharkawy, A. Pal, T. Miyazaki, B.B. Saha, S. Koyama, A study on consolidated composite adsorbents for cooling application, Appl. Therm. Eng. 98 (2016) 1214–1220 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiang, Y.J. Lu, K. Tang, Y.D. Wang, R. Wang, A.P. Roskilly, L. Wang, Investigation on heat and mass transfer performance of novel composite strontium chloride for sorption reactors Appl. Therm. Eng. 121 (2017) 410–418 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mitra, N. Aswin, P. Dutta, Scaling analysis and numerical studies on water vapour adsorption in a columnar porous silica gel bed Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 95 (2016) 853–864 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mahdavikhah, H. Niazmand, Effects of plate finned heat exchanger parameters on the adsorption chiller performance Appl. Therm. Eng. 50 (2013) 939–949 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Li, K. Thu, A. Bin Ismail, M.W. Shahzad, K.C. Ng, Performance of adsorbent embedded heat exchangers using binder-coating method Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 92 (2016) 149–157 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Girnik, Y.I. Aristov, Dynamic optimization of adsorptive chillers: the “AQSOATM-FAM-Z02 - water” working pair Energy 106 (2016) 13–22 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Jaiswal, S. Mitra, P. Dutta, K. Srinivasan, S. Srinivasa, Murthy influence of cycle time and collector area on solar driven adsorption chillers, Sol. Energy 136 (2016) 450–459 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Thu, B.B. Saha, S. Mitra, K.J. Chua, Modeling and simulation of mass recovery process in adsorption system for cooling and desalination Energy Procedia 105 (2017) 2004–2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saha, B.B., Koyama S., Choon Ng, K., Hamamoto, Y., Akisawa, A., Kashiwagi, T., Study on a dual-mode, multi-stage, multi-bed regenerative adsorption chiller. Renew. Energy 31 (2006) 2076–2090 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Delahaye A, Aoufi A, Gicquel A. Improvement of hydrogen storage by adsorption using 2-D modeling of heat effects. AIChE J (2002) 48:2061–73 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lamari M, Aoufi A, Malbrunot P. Thermal effects in dynamic storage of hydrogen by adsorption. AIChE J (2000) 46:632–46 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao JS, Tong L, Deng CH. Simulation of heat and mass transfer in activated carbon tank for hydrogen storage. Int J Hydrogen Energy 35 (2010) 8106–16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, Inc. FLUENT 12.0 user's guide (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xiao, R. Peng, D. Cossement, P. Benard, R. Chahine, CFD Model for adsorptive hydrogen storage. Int J Hydrogen Energy 38 (2013) 1450–59 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Taufan. Design and experimental study on silica gel-water adsorption chiller. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.