E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Arıkan, E., Z.T. Şimşit-Kalender, and Ö. Vayvay, Journal of Cleaner Production, Solid waste disposal methodology selection using multi-criteria decision making methods and an application in turkey. 142: p. 403–412, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Damanhuri, D.M.N.d.E., Jurnal Teknik Lingkungan, Heating value based on compositon and characterictics of municipal solid waste in indonesia in waste to energy concept. Volume 16(Nomor 2): p. hal. 103–114, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beyene, H.D., A.A. Werkneh, and T.G. Ambaye, Renewable Energy Focus, Current updates on waste to energy (wte) technologies:A review. 24: p. 1–11, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pohekar, S.D. and M. Ramachandran, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Application of multi-criteria decision making to sustainable energy planning-a review. 8(4): p. 365–381, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nixon, J.D., et al., Energy, Evaluation of options for energy recovery from municipal solid waste in india using the hierarchical analytical network process. 59: p. 215–223, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milutinović, B., et al., Energy, Environmental assessment of waste management scenarios with energy recovery using life cycle assessment and multi-criteria analysis. 137: p. 917–926, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z., et al., Journal of Cleaner Production, Waste-to-energy, municipal solid waste treatment, and best available technology:Comprehensive evaluation by an intervalvalued fuzzy multi-criteria decision making method. 172: p. 887–899, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, T.L., European journal of operational research, Decision-making with the ahp: Why is the principal eigenvector necessary. 145(1): p. 85–91, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, R.W., Mathematical Modelling, The analytic hierarchy process-what it is and how it is used. 9(3): p. 161–176, (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Themelis, N.J. and P.A. Ulloa, Renewable Energy, Methane generation in landfills. 32(7):p. 1243–1257, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ogunjuyigbe, A., T. Ayodele, and M. Alao, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Electricity generation from municipal solid waste in some selected cities of nigeria: An assessment of feasibility, potential and technologies. 80: p. 149–162, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.