E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- L. Sehabiague, R. Lemoine, A. Behkish, Y. J. Heintz, M. Sanoja, R. Oukaci and B. I. Morsi, “Modeling and Optimization of a Large-scale Slurry Bubble Column Reactor for Producing 10,000 bbl/day of Fischer-Tropsch Liquid Hydrocarbons,” Journal of the Chinese Institute of Chemical Engineers, vol. 39, pp. 169–179, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sotelo-Boyás, F. Trejo-Zárraga and F. d. J. Hernández-Loyo, “Hydroconversion of Triglycerides into Green Liquid Fuels, Chapter:8,” in Hydrogenation, I. Karamé, Ed., InTech, (2012), pp. 187–211. [Google Scholar]
- Y.-S. Ooi, R. Zakaria and A. R. Moham, “Catalytic Cracking of Used Palm Oil and Palm Oil Fatty Acids Mixture for the Production of Liquid Fuel: Kinetic Modeling,” Energy & Fuels, vol. 18, pp. 1555–1561, June (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Charusiri and T. Vitidsant, “Kinetic Study of Used Vegetable Oil to Liquid Fuels over Sulfated Zirconia,” Energy & Fuels, vol. 19, pp. 1783–1789, May (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. V. Manco, “Conceptual Design of a Palm Oil Hydrotreatment Reactor for Commercial Diesel Production,” Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Medellín, Colombia, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Anand, S. A. Farooqui, R. Kumar, R. Joshi, R. Kumar, M. G. Sibi, H. Singh and A. K. Sinha, “Kinetics, thermodynamics and mechanisms for hydroprocessing of renewable oils,” Applied Catalysis A: General, vol. 516, pp. 144–152, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Forghani, M. Jafarian and P. Pendleton, “Mathematical modelling of a hydrocracking reactor for triglyceride conversion to biofuel: model establishment and validation,” International Journal of Energy Research, vol. 38, pp. 1624–1634, July (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Muharam, O. A. Nugraha, and D. Leonardi “Modelling of a Hydrotreating Reactor to Produce Renewable Diesel from Non-Edible Vegetable Oils,” Chemical Engineering Transactions, 56, 1561–1566 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Wirya, “Pemodelan Trickle Bed Reactor untuk Hydrocracking Minyak Jarak menjadi Green Fuel,” Universitas Indonesia, Depok, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Attanatho, “Performances and Kinetic Studies of Hydrotreating of Bio-Oils in Microreactor,” Oregon State University, Corvallis, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gianetto and V. Specchia, “Trickle-Bed Reactors: State of Art and Perspectives,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 47, no. No. 13/14, pp. 3197–3213, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schweitzer and J. Viguié, “Reactor Modeling of a Slurry Bubble Column for Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis,” Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 63–77, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Farkas and P. F. Leblond, “Solids concentration profile in the bubble column slurry reactor,” The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 47, pp. 215–217, 1969. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Ali, “Simulation of Gas-to-Liquid (GTL) Process in Slurry Bubble Column Reactor,” University of Technology, Iraq, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Muharam and A. Kurniawan, “Computational Fluid Dynamic Application in Scale-up of a Stirred-batch Reactor for Degumming Crude Palm Oil,” International Journal of Technology, vol. 7(8), pp. 1344–1351, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.