E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Kim H, Choi B. 2008. Effect of ethanol-diesel blend fuels on emission and particle size distribution in a commonrail direct injection diesel engine with warmup catalytic converter. J Renew Energy. 33(10):2222–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozcelik A, Aydogan H, Acaroglu M. 2015. A study of the effects of bioethanol-gasoline blends on vehicle emissions. J Clean Energy Technologies. 3(5). [Google Scholar]
- Kima H, Choia B. 2008. Effect of ethanol-diesel blend fuels on emission and particle size distribution in a common-rail direct injection diesel engine with warm-up catalytic converter. J Renewable Energy. 33:2222–2228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Osman HA. 2016. Experimental Study The Effect Of Octane Number On Performance Of The Spark Ignition Engine. J Modern Trends Engineering Research. 03 (06). [Google Scholar]
- Juan E. Tibaquirá 1, José I. Huertas 2,* ID, Sebastián Ospina 1, Luis F. Quirama 1 and José E. Niño 2, The Effect of Using Ethanol-Gasoline Blends on the Mechanical, Energy and Environmental Performance of In-Use Vehicles, Energies, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 86, Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 2699, Standard Test Method for Research Octane Number of Spark-Ignition Engine Fuel, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 4052, Density and Relative Density of Liquids by Digital Density Meter, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 525, Standard Test Method for Oxidation Stability of Gasoline (Induction Period Method), 2005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.