E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Ministry_of_Environmental_and_Forestry, The secretariat adipura report, internal report 2015 (unpublished report), 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Rajaeifar, M.A., et al., Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Electricity generation and ghg emission reduction potentials through different municipal solid waste management technologies: A comparative review. 79: p. 414–439, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yi, S., Y.-C. Jang, and A.K. An, Journal of Cleaner Production, Potential for energy recovery and greenhouse gas reduction through waste-to-energy technologies. 176: p. 503–511, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Chakraborty, M., et al., Atmospheric Environment, Methane emission estimation from landfills in delhi: A comparative assessment of different methodologies. 45(39):p. 7135–7142, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Majdinasab, A., Z. Zhang, and Q. Yuan, Reviews in Environmental Science and Bio/Technology, Modelling of landfill gas generation: A review. 16(2): p. 361–380, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Mor, S., et al., Science of the Total Environment, Municipal solid waste characterization and its assessment for potential methane generation: A case study. 371(1-3): p. 1–10, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Ayodele, T.R., M.A. Alao, and A.S.O. Ogunjuyigbe, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Recyclable resources from municipal solid waste: Assessment of its energy, economic and environmental benefits in nigeria. 134: p. 165–173, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Tchobanoglous, G., H. Theisen, and S.A. Vigil, Integrated solid waste management:Engineering principles and management issues. 1993: McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Themelis, N.J. and P.A. Ulloa, Renewable Energy, Methane generation in landfills. 32(7):p. 1243–1257, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Ogunjuyigbe, A., T. Ayodele, and M. Alao, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Electricity generation from municipal solid waste in some selected cities of nigeria: An assessment of feasibility, potential and technologies. 80: p. 149–162, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Environment_Office_of_DKI_Jakarta, Laporan pengukuran timbulan komposisi dan karakteristik sampah di tps dan tpst bantargebang, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.