E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- S. Faraji, R. Sotudeh-Gharebagh, and N. Mostoufi. Hydrogen Recovery from Refinery Off-gasses, Journal of Applied Science 5, 459–464 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ratan, P. Wentink. Cost Effective Hydrogen from Refinery Off-Gases, Proceedings of 4th National Rubber Conference, 131–137 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shafeeyan, W. Daud, A. Houshmand, A. Shamiri. A Review on Surface Modification of Activated Carbon for Carbon Dioxide Adsorption, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 89, 143–151 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kyzas. Commercial Coffee Wastes as Materials for Adsorption of Heavy Metals from Aqueous Solutions, Materials 5(10), 1826–1840 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Caetano, V. Silva, T. Mata. Valorization of Coffee Grounds for Biodiesel Production, Chemical Engineering Transactions 26, 267–272 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mussatto, E. Machado, S. Martins, J. Teixeira. Production, Composition, and Application of Coffee and Its Industrial Residues, Food Bioprocess Technol 4, 661–672 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cherik, K. Louhab. Preparation of Microporous Activated Carbon from Dates Stones by Chemical Activation Using Zinc Chloride, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects 39:18, 1935–1941 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alhamid, M.I., Nasruddin, Senoadi, Perdana, M.B., Kartiko. Effect of Methane Gas Flow Rate on Adsorption Capacity and Temperature Distribution of Activated., International Journal of Technology. Volume 6(4), 584–593 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Putri, M. Sudibandriyo, Hydrogen Recovery from Hydrogen-Methane Gas Mixture Utilized by Palm Shell Bioadsorbent Activated Carbon, Proceeding of the 15th International Conference on QIR, ISSN 1411-1284, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Alnassar. Preparation and Characterization of Activated Carbon from Coffee Wastes, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Liu. Development of Mesoporous Structure and High Adsorption Capacity of Biomass-Based Activated Carbon by Phosphoric Acid and Zinc Chloride Activation, Chem. Eng. J. 158(2), 129–142 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Haris. Rekayasa Adsorben Masker Karbon Aktif dari Limbah Ampas Kopi, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yorgun & D. Yildiz. Preparation and Characterization of Activated Carbons from Paulownia Wood by Chemical Activation with H3PO4, Journal of Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 1–10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sudibandriyo, IJET, 11, 79–82 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.