E3S Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2018The 3rd International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy” (i-TREC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Naville, Richacard C. 1995. Solar Energy Conversion. Elsevier. USA. [Google Scholar]
- Markvart, Thomas. 2000. SolarElectricity.John wileys & sons, LTD. United Kingdom [Google Scholar]
- I. Rahardjo and I. Fitriana, “Analysis of the Potential of Solar Power in Indonesia,” Strategy. Provision of List. Nas. In Order to Anticipate Users. PLTU Coal Small Coal, Nuclear Power Plant, and Renewable Energy, P3TKKE, BPPT, January, pp. 43–52, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- NASA (2017). “Surface, Meteorology and Solar Energy”, Renewable Energy Resource Website. https://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/sse/ [Google Scholar]
- T. Ma, H.Yang, L.Lu, “Solar solar panel system modeling andperformance prediction”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 36, August 2014, pp. 304–315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.T Cotfas, P.A Cotfas, S.Kaplanis, “Methods to determine the dcparameters of solar cells: A critical review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 28, Dec. 2013, pp. 588–596. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Ciulla, V.L Brano, V.D. Dio, G.Cipriani, “A comparison of different one-diode models for the representation of I-V characteristic of a PVcell”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 32, April 2014, pp. 684–696. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IEC 61724, Solar panel system performance monitoring - Guidelines for measurement, data exchange and analysis, 1998-04. [Google Scholar]
- N.A Kamarzaman, C.W Tan, “A comprehensive review of maximumpower point tracking algorithms for solar panel systems”, Renewableand Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 37, Sept. 2014, pp. 585–598. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Milosavljevic, Studying of energy efficiency of solar power plants inthe Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Srpska“, PhD thesis, Facultyof Sciences and Mathematics Niš, Serbia, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- AS / NZS StandardTM. (2010). AS / NZS 4509.2: 2010 Stand-alone power systems (Vol 2). [Google Scholar]
- Morteza Khatami, Hasem Mortazavi, Mostafa Rajabi Mashhadi, Mahdi Oloomi, “Designing an Off-Grid PV System for a Residential Consumer in Mashhad-Iran“ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.